Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
alright, the time has come to possibly move on......

2004 F250 SRW CC 4x4....with 80,000 miles.
truck is a LARIAT, black with perfect grey leather, 6disc in dash, manual trans case, auto trans, with manual hubs.

truck is pampered, spotless underneath, NO RUST anywhere ! never towed anything heavy, had a shell most its life, and is just a daily driver.

EGR delete, and 8k tow tune from gearhead. IPR GEN2 EGR delete, and coolant filter....has had two flushes in its life, deltas never over 6 degrees in Louisiana 110 temps last summer.

asking $18,000 please send a PM if interested or call six one eight, nine seven eight , nine eight seven zero.....shawn

truck currently has 84000 miles

Attachments

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
nice truck.. Same thing as mine just you have 4 doors i have ec.. Looks perfect, should not have a problem selling it.. Why are you selling it anyways?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Here's a bump for you. Good price for a low mileage truck. I sold my identical 04 with 135,000 miles for $18,000 last August.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
price is pretty firm but I am open to all offers....

I did delete the egr due to the orange hose leaking, other than that the truck has had no issues. I have done two coolant flushes on it,and during the last one I installed an IPR Coolant filter.

I monitor daily while driving, deltas never go above 6-8 degrees depending on traffic and location, last summer in Louisiana 110degree summer they were 6 all ay long driving the highway....intown you could see 8 if traffic was heavy.

this truck is spotless, clean several times a weak, and very pampered. I do stretch its leg to keep the turbo happy, but is not abused in any way.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Nice looking truck! Heres a bump.

Tom

·
Don't you worry about it
8,335 Posts
really nice looking truck.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts