Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
LTJDS
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have for sale or trade a 2003' VGT Turbo w/ pedestal 4 sale.
I want it to come from a build date of 10/03 or earlier. please list the number of impeller blades on each side of the housing.:icon_ford:

·
Registered
3 Posts
If you are trying to achieve the 03 whistle but can't find that turbo Elite Diesel sells an aftermarket one that whistles l:thumb:ike it also ... just an idea

·
LTJDS
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got Run Over And Scammed !

THE PLACE I BOUGHT THE TURBO FROM WAS SUPPOSE TO SHIP OVERNIGHT, Now they don't answer the phone and I am in the process of dealing with my CC company to get a refund ! :doh: This was to good to be true,,,,:(
I should have known by the way they confirmed everything after I asked them to check, ex. can you tell me if the exhaust side has 10 vanes , cause that's what I am Looking for. "SURE IT DOES" was there reply, and they trew in the Mounting pedestal for free. :doh: BEWARE * if it looks to good , sounds to good, well you know the Rest. Sorry for the great wait, part of the reason i did not go telling everyone how great these internet scammers are, I wanted to get product in hand, or I would have a bunch of angry Ford Fans thinking I was in on this Scam.

Sorry, I am still on the look out , if and when I find a reliable source I will POST AGAIN, But only after I can establish there Validation as a True Business. Sorry I got so many people excited, I am out $450. + Tax and Shipping, NOW it's up to my CC company to issue me a Credit, WISH ME LUCK !

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
I HAVE WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR BUT IT NEEDS REBUILT.........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts