Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to trade an in the box from Ford 03 "10 blade" turbo for a set of 08 heated signal full power, Power fold, power telescope, mirrors. Preferably with white caps.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That's not a fair trade BUT here's a bump for ya...........LOL
Thanks for the bump:woot:. The details of any trade would be what is fair between me and someone with mirrors. This is an unused turbo in the box it came from ford in and would be 1200:hehe: as is from Ford. I would think it would get me close on a set of used mirrors. :confused: I have seen these go on ebay for similar money as a set or two of NEW 08 mirrors have gone for on this site. But all that really matters is if some one has some mirrors that I want and wants the turbo I have, then a deal could be negotiated there is nothing that said trades have to be straight trades with no extra negotitian.:thumb:

·
Now I'm Strokin6.4Liters
2,447 Posts
Good luck. If you want to sell that turbo outright you might have a better chance though.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I could get you some mirror off a lariat with lights but for some reason he doesn't ave the power fold option .

·
Registered
418 Posts
My buddu still hasn't gotten back with me I reminded him again tonight. I have an 03 turbo I could trade mine(07) for but the mileage isn't known so I really would rather have this one if I can just get him some regualr small power mirrors. If somethin falls through I still would like to make a deal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts