Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay I got some stuff for sale.

Next item is a front set of Bilstein 5100 zinc plated series shocks for a leveled 05+ F250 or F350. These came with my leveling kit but I already had 7100's on my truck so I have no need for these. The only time I took them out of the boxes were to take the pictures. Asking price $100 plus shipping.

Next item is a leveling kit for a 05+ F250/350 4X4. These are 2" billet aluminum spacers that mount between the axle and lower coil mount. Extended bolts are included. I don't have directions at the moment. Asking price $25 plus shipping.

Payment methods will be by check and I'll send the item(s) after the check clears. Or if you decide to pick up the item(s) cash will work.

PM with offers. Post ?'s here so if someone else has the same ?.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
What did you think about the Air box, Waste of money? Great saw a big diff in lag? I am running a pretty stout 04, I always thought the stock air box was good, But 150 shipped is hard to pass up.
Give me feed back please. Very interested.

Thanks

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What did you think about the Air box, Waste of money? Great saw a big diff in lag? I am running a pretty stout 04, I always thought the stock air box was good, But 150 shipped is hard to pass up.
Give me feed back please. Very interested.

Thanks
It was the 1st performance purchase I made for the truck and when I went to Ford they made a big deal over it and being friends with them I just decided to put the stock filter back in after awhile. Pretty much I just didn't want to run into any warranty issues. I did notice it held gear when I would give it slight throttle but overall I did feel a gain after a week of having it. As for MPG I only noticed gains while towing. BTW its $150 plus shipping.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Here are pics
AFE Pro-Guard 7:

It is the Magnum housing and the upgraded Pro 7 filter correct, Not the standerd filter.
And is it missing any parts?

Thanks for your quick responces:thumb:

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It is the Magnum housing and the upgraded Pro 7 filter correct, Not the standerd filter.
And is it missing any parts?

Thanks for your quick responces:thumb:
Don't know much about the housing but it is the Pro 7 filter with 10K miles on it. All parts are there including the stickers.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
One more, Is the picture before or after the 10K. My assumption is before.
But maybe I'll get lucky

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
No that is good, It's clean for having miles, Looks new.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts