Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 03 6.0 just started dropping from about 640 rpm down to 500 or lower when I am at a stop light. Doesn’t always do it. Seems to do it after it’s warmed up. No codes other then for the egr that fell off. I just took this picture after starting the truck and it running for a couple minutes and holding the pedal to keep the rpm up any ideas?

·
Premium Member
2,858 Posts
What is your ICP voltage doing as well? Seems like at 1400RPM you should have more than 869psi of ICP.

-jokester

Reactions: bismic

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ICP Voltage (Volts)
TXD: 07E02216AD​
RXF: 0462451606AD​
RXD: 3010​
MTH: 004827100000​
NAM: ICPV​
Used the codes you gave me but only had three letter for the name. So it’s ICV these number were at idle after driving to work about 9 miles
D71FEC39-98F7-4197-8FC2-B7E9675826EB.jpeg

·
Compression Ignition Addict
7,689 Posts
That voltage is good for idle. Thank you.

Your numbers sure do look a little off. It may be a "hard to find" leak somewhere or an HPOP getting a little weak. Not sure an air test would help you out much given that it appears to be a small issue.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That voltage is good for idle. Thank you.

Your numbers sure do look a little off. It may be a "hard to find" leak somewhere or an HPOP getting a little weak. Not sure an air test would help you out much given that it appears to be a small issue.
New billet hpop less than 3k miles. Just had studs,hpop, lifters, full ipr, kit, regulated fuel return with tapping the back of the heads and fass system done.

·
Compression Ignition Addict
7,689 Posts
Have you driven it much after all that work? Have you had multiple "spirited" accelerations since the work was done?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts