Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

03 6.0 intermittent miss/popping sound and multiple contribution codes

1K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  Bukskin217 
#1 ·
Hey everyone,new to this forum but read the threads all the time.im having some trouble with my 03 f250.have some mods done including egr delete and studs.,cold air intake ,exhaust,sct turner and a scangauge also.i recently got this truck and it has 254k miles and was running a little rough when I got it.so I changed the oil and filters(fuel also).and drained the fuel water separator.its Probly time for a new one since the light keeps staying on when I first turn the key..I also have a really winey fuel pump which sounds like the whine is coming from the bowl up front, you can almost feel a vibration from under your feet in the lines when it’s cutting on and it takes longer than usual till it stops finally.sometimes when cold and idling,or after running fine then gets warm.(I know my oil cooler needs a flush or another change hopefully the one they put in when they did the studs ,is a motorcraft or ford..I’m going to try the flush first but I don’t feel like the miss is related to that,I get contribution codes for 2,4,8 and kam code along with egr circuit
Code p0403,p0405 I’m also getting a code for p0098 IAT sensor 2 circuit high bank 1

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.