Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an 03 engine that I have off for headgaskets wit 109k on it and I discovered it needs a piston as well. Block is damage free, cross hatching is perfect. Brand new Blocked EGR on it, not even 300 miles on that, newer reman turbo, FICM has proper voltage. if it wasn't for replacing the headgaskets, I never would have noticed the piston. Never knocked or anything. Hypermax 3 stage chip which works amazing! it does train the tranny as well. I also have a set of brand new Hypermax headgaskets and brand new bolts I can sell as well. Text or calling would be the fastest way to get a hold of me. My number is 630-669-7530. Not everything I have are in the pictures as well. I'll try and get more this weekend. I haven't desided if i'm going to swap my trans yet or not but the 5r110 works great, I just rather have a manual. Not sure what everything is worth so if you have any questions on what I have, ask, and we can work out a price.

Also will be interested in trade for 24v cummins parts/swap parts, zf6 4x4, zf5 4x4, or accessories for my superduty as well.

If it's not on this list, I still have it:
Injectors
FICM
Turbo (still have pedistal)
EGR Valve
Glow plug buses and module

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Engine is on the ground! Anyone needing parts?

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
How much for the intercooler tubes?

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
PM your offer

·
Registered
559 Posts
did you know what happen to cause the piston to be damaged

·
Registered
758 Posts
Pm me a shipped price on the airrade intake! If the price is right ill take it

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not really sure. My guess either the original turbo grenaded and sent shrapnel into the engine, or the mechanic that worked on it last dropped something in there. I saw some amazing things when I tore this thing apart from the previous mechanic so I wouldnt be surprised is he dropped something.

·
Registered
525 Posts
How much for the egr valve and does it have a part number on it by chance?

Thanks Rick

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
$30 and I will get you a part number Monday.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Okay thanks if it's the right part number I will take it.

Thanks Rick

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Tell me where it is on the engine and make me an offer and its yours Dallesmn26 lol

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
How much for the turbo and pedistal? I'm assuming this is all 03 truck stuff judging by the oil rails, the intake manifold and the EGR cooler... can you count the blades on the exhaust side of the turbo? Any idea how many miles were on it?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
FYI, swapping to a manual requires swapping the tunnel portion of the firewall/floorpan as well.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
mdub707: Yes its an 03 and I'm not really sure the miles on it. I'm guessing around 50k or less. The Ford tech that took it apart and cleaned it for me assured me that it still has plenty of life in it. 450 for the turbo, pedistal, and i'll even toss in the oil lines for you.

I'm aware swapping in the manual requires making a tunnel...i'll either make one, or find a totaled truck.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
How much for the egr valve and does it have a part number on it by chance?

Thanks Rick

I could not find a part number. There is a decal on it with what looks like a bar code, but part of it has been ripped off, so I'm guessing that is where the part# is :doh:

·
Registered
525 Posts
Okay if this was from a 2003 engine it should work. Are you wanting 20 shipped?

Thanks Rick

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It is an 03 engine, valve cover even says 03. how about 25 shipped? paypal me at [email protected] and I'll have it shipped out tonight for you! I'll even get it all cleaned up for you :)

·
Registered
525 Posts
Money just got sent. Thanks alot

Thanks Rick

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
How much for the whole oil cooler assembly to 77573?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts