Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2003 FX4 4x4 F250. 163K miles. black w/ tan interior. EGR delete. new HPOP valve and pressure sensor w/ approx 5k on them. new ball joints top and bottom both sides. new front axle u-joints. somthing electronic going on. for someone that knows a lot about these trucks it prolly isn't much. if your interested in buying message me and i'll give you more details. I need a cheaper pickup to maintain and insure. need $35 oil changes instead of $100. it's just not practicle for me. I need to be on a Harley Davidson. EDIT: just got it back from the Ford dealership. the mechanic there suspects a leak it the High pressure oil line/fuel rail uncer the valve cover. I feel like there is a really good chance he's dead nuts right on this one. i am currenlt working on a tractor and won't start this pickup project for a week or so. once i begin the work i will finish it and then i will be wanting about $10k for the truck. the way it sets if someone wanted to come and get it they could have it for $8k. it's worth that.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,442 Posts
any pictures available?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts