Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Original non smoking owner, Truck is 100% stock and has NEVER been modified. Meticulously maintained. I have all the maintenance on this truck documented right down to when I changed the wipers.
No rips stains or tears in the interior, no dents or dings to the body. Truck runs and drives like new. 126k true Highway miles. I commute 90 miles to work. Never worked or towed anything. Selling because I need something a little more kid friendly. Only flaws are a chip on pass. side windsheild and one rim is a little scraped where it scraped a curb.

Race Ads | For Sale: 02 Ford F250 XLT Supercab Diesel

·
Sparkplugs Not Required
405 Posts
For reference, I paid $25,000 for my 2005 CC 4x4 Lariat Longbed in September, with 87,000 miles.........

That's a little pricey I think, especially since diesel is at $4 a gallon and probably going up........

·
Registered
49 Posts
I love how everyone needs to give their 2 cents. Don't comment on the guys post unless you have a question about the truck or know someone that might be interested. He knows what he wants for it. I have a 2002 as well for sale and I want $25,000.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
I love how everyone needs to give their 2 cents. Don't comment on the guys post unless you have a question about the truck or know someone that might be interested. He knows what he wants for it. I have a 2002 as well for sale and I want $25,000.
Hes trying to help the guy genious. @ 25k, it'll sit there forever. Yours too.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
Good luck with the sale bud. Try kbb.com to get a rough idea what your truck might be worth for retail, private party or trade in. Its not exact, but it wiil give you a feel for the market and hopefully help you sell it faster.
Dave

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.