Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If i find out it will fit in my garage, i'll be bringin it home myself.
I do not want to have to leave it outside like i did with my truck for the first 4 years i owned it untill i built the shop.
My Uncle is a trucker and passes through OR once a month with an empty flatbed on his way back to OK from Alberta so getting it here would be easy.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
They are shorter than my extended cab long bed by over a foot Clay. So I'd say it is about 21' long

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
time to put a tarp on the RV Clay or add on to the shop.
You make enough veggie to run 2 trucks? That is a sweet EX

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts
Damn nice EX:thumb:

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts
that is one sweet ex!

im not really a veggie type of guy......

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
time to put a tarp on the RV Clay or add on to the shop.
You make enough veggie to run 2 trucks? That is a sweet EX
Nope, the RV has to stay in the shop unfortunately...
I am already fueling 2 trucks with vegi...dads and mine but if i get another one, one of them is always gonna be sitting at the house because me and the wife carpool to work. So i won't be using anymore oil than i currently am other than the weekend driving the wife does which amounts to maybe 30-40 gal. a month at most.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Clay, How does that system work? Is it veg only or veg & diesel? Also did he ever get measurments for you? what part of OK are you in?

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its vegi only but diesel can be mixed in any amount with it.
I'm still waiting on his reply about measurements.
Tuttle, OK

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Its vegi only but diesel can be mixed in any amount with it.
I'm still waiting on his reply about measurements.
Tuttle, OK
Take a tape mesure go driving around till you find one and mesure it:nod:

·
Registered
144 Posts
I might be interested, the veg is intruging, but if its to tall to fit in the garage thats a no go especially with the way it hails around here. So where does on get the oil for these the local chinese resturant?

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I might be interested, the veg is intruging, but if its to tall to fit in the garage thats a no go especially with the way it hails around here. So where does on get the oil for these the local chinese resturant?
Any place that frys food has vegi oil to dispose of. Sounds like you need to do some reading. I (and others) have many post on this topic for inquiring minds...read and when you get tired of reading, read some more.:thumb:

Where abouts do you live?

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Take a tape mesure go driving around till you find one and mesure it:nod:
Its got a lift on it so i need to measure this particular one.
Yeah front to back i could measure here at work in the parking lot.:thumb:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Seems like ever since looking for an ex all I have done is read so whats a little more at this point (not to mention I have spent most of the morning looking at vegistroke stuff). as for the size length is not an issue, I park my long wheelbase supre cab f150 in the garage with a little room to spare, its the height that I need to know. The clearance is an issue, and my 3 (almost 4) small kids getting in and out is another. as for locale I am in Owasso just north of Tulsa

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 51 Posts