Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling my 2002 4x4 7.3L Diesel Ford Excursion. I will start at the top and probably forget something. If you have any questions feel free to email me.
The truck has a 2005 front clip conversion kit. The bumpers are road armor front and back painted to match and rhino lined on the rear bumper. There are 7 PIAA lights on the bumper with switch hidden in dash. There are Amp Research running boards that pop out when you open a door, and retract underneath when the doors are closed. The lift is a Rize Industries 10". Mounted with Nitto Mud Grapplers 40x15.50X22R, sitting on Moto Metal Rims. The axles were changed to '07 F350 Harley Davidson with 4.56 gears covered by Magtech covers for easy service. The shocks,steering stabalizers, and lift springs are made by Donahoe Racing! As for performance, it has a flowmaster exhaust with 4" tip and cold air intake. A Tony Wildman 6-position tuner chip. 6.0 transmission cooler. Truck has been serviced regularly since owning and runs great. Moving inside, the truck has been completely redone with Dynamat. The seats were replaced with Rawlings baseball glove leather to make it look like the King Ranch. The floor is covered with original clean carpet and Husky plastic floor liner mats molded to fit. The head unit is a Kenwood DNX7120 with bluetooth,gps,dvd,tuner,ipod etc. 6 new Infinity Kappa speakers were replaced in the doors. There are also 4 tvs in the headrests but they were fried by the Florida heat this summer. Truck was loaded when ordered in 2002 with every option available. Please email me with serious inquiries. Truck is for sale locally in Jacksonville, Florida. $27K

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks its my wife's truck she loves it, but the kids are gone now she wants something different.

·
Registered
5,714 Posts
:bump: Good Luck.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks I don't want to sell it, but the wife doesn't want to drive it anymore. It's time for someone else to enjoy it:ford:.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Paypal accepted. Someone sent an email asking if I accepted Paypal yea sure, but looking for cash offer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts