Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
02 f350 7.3 ccsb 4x4 lariat. 20k , may be a few thousand high but will just hold on to it instead of haggling.
4" lift 315/16 xterrains aftermarket wheels
new fluids front to rear 30k Miles's ago
Built tranny with billet torque at 80k
reversible in bed hitch not used in past 4 years as it was used in Oregon to pull a toyhauler since coming to Texas 4 years ago the only towing is a 23' formula to the lake 1 mile away
Firestone Airbags on rear , warn hubs , moog upper and lower ball joints already done
fiberglass tonneau , fumoto dv , finned tranny pan , 4" turbo back to 5" tip
inside is clean , side of drivers seat by seat controls is ripping and small silver dollar sized dent in front bumper is the only flaws on truck
tires are about 30%
Truck has 140k on body , pmr motor windowed at 111k , bought new forged rod motor from Diesel Innovations , all new internals , glow plugs replaced , oil cooler , 38r turbo , AC single shots (stage 2) , regulated return , ebpv blank done , new wheel bearings , brakes , cryogenic rotors , bellowed up pipes etc etc..., custom live tunes from David along with some other odds and ends I will post as I remember what all was done Dec 10'.
New A/C 3 months ago , and HPOP oil rings blew on me around the same time.
Truck runs fantastic as well as looks. Bought it from my buddy who bought it in Oregon in 02 , he redid motor with myself Dec 2010 drove for a year and traded for new so I battled with an unscrupulous dealership and unhelpful friend to buy it as i had just watched him pump over 11k into the truck. Anyway , hate how things went down , ruined a friendship , love the truck but would feel better in something else as we live within a few miles of one another and I would like out of loan to be debt free again. Truck has 30k and climbing under the hood , 60k on rebuilt tranny , not beat up , not ragged , clean truck. Truck has a K&N setup , been on there for awhile.... I know , i know , have pulled the filter 3x in 11k miles and wiped with clean cloth and have not seen any traces of dust.

sorry its dirty but you see it how it is before its weekly wash down !

Link to pics - http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff468/Scagle1/f350/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.