Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tryin to figure out how to get my tow mirrors off of my 01 f-250 I got the two nuts off of the ones under the rubber cover (What is the middle hole? is there a nut there also? I got the one under the tape an the one up top off but the mirror doesnt want to pull off I also undid the elec connection

What is the middle hole where the rubber covers are?

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
if i remembe right there are only 4 nuts to take off. i know on mine when i did the 08's i had to jerk the old mirror off. just give her some presure. mines a 99 and the seal bonded with the frame of the truck thus making some neede pressure to get it off

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bumpppppp anyone else???

·
Registered
26 Posts
Are you taking off the mirrors that you have in the photo? I have an 2001 with the little mirrors and I can't stand them. Interested in selling the tow mirrors? I'm cool with manual mirrors.

Nice looking truck by the way!

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
I think there are 3 bolts. I remember having to take some tape off or something to see one of them. It's been a awhile and I can't really remember

·
Registered
547 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah I got them off the last bolt was under the tape Duh haha I felt dumb but thanks guys

I have a sale pending on the mirrors as we speak....

·
Registered
6,505 Posts
yeah I got them off the last bolt was under the tape Duh haha I felt dumb but thanks guys

I have a sale pending on the mirrors as we speak....
:hehe::hehe:

Don't worry. I'm sure I did the same thing which would be the only reason why I can still remember that :hehe:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts