Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2001 Ford Excursion - 7.3L Diesel - Limited - 4wd - 180k miles - Automatic. Very good condition. It has every option but a sunroof. It has a flip down 18 inch tv with dvd and a Rockford 1000w amp with a infinity 12 inch sub for sound. Class III hitch up front. Transmision was rebuilt at 167,000 miles using all upgraded H.D. billet hardware. I have the reciept for $3000 .Torque converter is new and H.D. also. It has a couple little dings here and there and the interior has normal wear, but looks pretty good. I have done a couple of good dependable mods for Fuel milage on it: 4" MBRP exhaust with a 6" tip, S&B cold air intake, Diablo sport predator programmer, 07 style grill and lights, leveling kit, 20x10 wheels, Toyo Open Country A/T's 305/55/20(these are load range E and cost $400 a peice), and a Class III hitch up front. it runs and drives great! The only reason I'm selling it is because we put our boat and camper permenatly on the lake so I don't have a need to tow anymore. The 7.3's are getting harder and harder to find, especially in the excursion. I had to fight for this one. $15000 Check out my gallery for pics! :thumb:

:icon_ford:

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
damn would love to have this. free bump

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
lol wanna trade ;)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like your truck, but I'm trying to downsize to something that my wife can drive around town when I take her TDI on business trips.

·
live for the now
2,435 Posts
too easy, well goodluck my friend

·
Registered
571 Posts
What leveling kit was on this truck?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts