Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a 2009 F250 diesel today and need to sell my 2000 Crew Cab with 6 speed manual. Located in Houston, Tx.

350K miles, however, the truck is in excellent shape considering the age and mileage and has only 2 owners in its history. I purchased from original owner who is a friend 2 1/2 years ago and I have put an entire front end including rotors, calipars, brakes, hubs, etc about 20K miles ago. I have also had the transmission rebuilt by McAfee in Houston along with new Luke clutch, throwout bearing, etc. The rebuild was less than 10K miles ago.

Super clean 4X4 XLT that uses nor drips any oil. The truck is very strong and lightly used. Ranch Hand brush guard as well as Ranch Hand back bumper. Power windows, locks and mirrors with excellent body in original white. Never wrecked, flooded or had any body work. Has Hide-A-Hitch gooseneck hitch. Michelin AT tires are like new with less than 15k miles. This truck is an every day driver and very reliable without issues.

I am asking $9K and the truck is a must see to appreciate kind of vehicle. I can email pics if requested.

·
Registered
557 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did not even try to trade it in. I walked in the dealer to look and wrote a check for the 09.

·
haters gonna hate 24/7.
3,801 Posts

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,739 Posts
Post pics .

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
I did not even try to trade it in. I walked in the dealer to look and wrote a check for the 09.

Well good god, must be nice to have money like that..

:thumb:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts