Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed a whissiling sound , well I thought it was in the turbo, maybe one of the intercooler flex lines , it was making the noise while driving in town. So I stopped and put $155. of fuel in my truck and checked under the hood for anything wrong. nothing. well I got half a block from the gas station and something wasn't right. so i put it in neutral, then back in drive but it didn't go in gear. so I stopped. shut it off. restarted it and none of the gears worked. well i shut it off while I was getting my tuner out,"diablo preator" ( 60 econo tune w/hard shift installed) . I then restarted and it went into gear! well for about 5-10 sec then nothing. it seems that if it sits for a few min it engage in fwd or rev, but only for a few sec. I got the injector module kam error and also a injector control module error. I reset original backup, and I had disconnected the negative terminals and turned the key to start to drain th system. (maybe i should have left disconnected longer???) I dono. I do hear a noise from down under, somewhere from the trans to the engine. Please help. I had a friend tow me home and I would greatly appreciate any ideas on the subject. please call me 815-703-4366 if you would like any more info on whats happening. this has me scratching my head. 2 new motorcraft batteries 2 mo ago.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
:bump::bump:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.