Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I would get a thread going about 0-60mph times. Doesn't matter if its 4wd launch, boosted, not boosted, etc. I just want to see what everyone is getting out there. If you could. Just let us know how you recorded your 0-60 times. Also how you launched (ie. boost, 4x4, etc.). Also configuration of vehicle when you ran your times.

I have only tried this twice. Once with a 4wd launch around 22psi. And once just flooring it from a dead stop in 2wd. In the 4wd launch I got 4.7sec. In two wheel I got 6.3sec.

My tune I was running is SRL. I got my times from a CTS.

·
Registered
166 Posts
5.9 on my cts and my livewire is my best with a 2wd boosted launch

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I have no clue about 0-60, but I went from zero to 96 in 13.89 seconds. Ok that was a quarter mile run. I expect it to get better now that I have a set of Pro Comp traction bars. With the traction bars I can do a boosted launch in 2HI without being concerned the truck will try to swap ends in the middle of the street.

Times are in my signature. Oh yeah, 4" exhaust, AiRaid filter, an SRL tune, and BFG 35 ATs.

·
Premium Member
2,056 Posts
TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!!!!:haha:

·
Premium Member
3,940 Posts
Not wanting to derail this thread too much but there is some kind of factory turbo 4 door hatchback Japanese make I believe and I was wondering if anyone knew the one I'm talking about and its 0-60 time as I don't think my Ex is super quick but it sure put a smile on my face to hear this nobs waste gate popping every few seconds behind me.

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Not wanting to derail this thread too much but there is some kind of factory turbo 4 door hatchback Japanese make I believe and I was wondering if anyone knew the one I'm talking about and its 0-60 time as I don't think my Ex is super quick but it sure put a smile on my face to hear this nobs waste gate popping every few seconds behind me.
That could be a Subaru, those can be hatch back or wagon, the all door, turbo, and AWD are standard. They're pretty quick.

·
Premium Member
3,940 Posts
That could be a Subaru, those can be hatch back or wagon, the all door, turbo, and AWD are standard. They're pretty quick.
Yah, I was hoping the punk would pass me by once I dropped back to the speed limit so I could see the make of his car but he stayed well back. I'll have to check those Subaru's out for 0-60 performance to gauge how fast my tank is then. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
3,940 Posts
Yah, I was hoping the punk would pass me by once I dropped back to the speed limit so I could see the make of his car but he stayed well back. I'll have to check those Subaru's out for 0-60 performance to gauge how fast my tank is then. Thanks.
Well it wasn't a Subaru, it was a Mazda Speed3 which has a turbo and the site I looked at said the 0-60 for it was 6.0 seconds so my tank must be around 5.5 seconds then since I was at least a full truck length ahead of him before backed off . WOW, surprising on stock injectors, stock turbo and a performance tune.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts