Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what your 0-60 times are.

Mine with edge race stacked with edge juice is 7 sec.

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
Wow, that sucks. Mine is a high 4 second 0-60, and I have a 6.0L... Get rid of the Edge, and also, stacking doesn't work on Powerstrokes..

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
exactly ditch the edge and get a h&s or spartan

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The stack works on mine. I get 8 sec with just one and the other gives me another sec. But im not boost launching either

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
:doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

Somebody PLEASE educate/help this guy with his 6.4L.. I would do it, but I'm too lazy right now. :hehe:

·
Warheads on Foreheads
1,812 Posts
Stacking crappy tuners might end up trashing a $14,000 motor. But if your happy, keep what works for you.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Lets see some 6.4 more times, I want a preview of what I will be getting into when I finally tune!

·
Registered
77 Posts
The last time I ran mine it was a 5.1 on the spartan 275. That was a boosted launch spinning in 4hi.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have been trying it out with the Mini Maxx since the 6.4.28 update( has built in 0-60 timer) but I cant keep traction!!! I have not tried it in 4H yet....

·
Premium Member
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just bought a spartan phalanx. Now I need to get rid of the egde juice and race.

·
Registered
255 Posts
The stack works on mine. I get 8 sec with just one and the other gives me another sec. But im not boost launching either

how does anyone measure a one second difference, c'mon. u could be a second slower if you have a full fuel tank and its hot out.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Just bought a spartan phalanx. Now I need to get rid of the egde juice and race.
I dont have a Spartan but from the concensus on here, they are right there next to H&S with their quality tunes. You will be impressed, especially after running crappy tunes. Money well spent in my opinion. The continual R&D that is behind these HS and Spartan tunes is ridiculous! Fuel mapping and air ratio mixtures, ect. are too important to leave in the hands of a crappy tuner!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts