Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

What do you tow PIC Thread

2M views 8K replies 1K participants last post by  jokester00 
#1 ·
Thought i would start a picture thread for what our psd are ment to do. I will start.

lets see. 39 foot dutchmen classic, 40 bumper pull flatbed, 22 foot car trailer.

When i go back home to visit i will get some more pics of the new rig doing some work.

See less See more
#5 ·
Wifey's truck...my project:

My smaller mower at work:

One of our gators, this was on my F150 at the time:

I also tow a 12' enclosed for my Harley, and a 24' enclosed that is an "indoor portable" archery lane.

#1,964 ·
No way!! Your wife/you aren't a member of the customtacos.com forum are you?? I can swear I've seen that picture on there before!! I used to have a 97, but I lost her due to frame rot :(

#6 ·

Here are what I tow -- soon to be at the same time :D -- also tow an 18' flat utility trailer sometimes

#54 ·
hey Brant, hook up to my 5er and watch that 250 tuck it's tail betweens its legs, atleast mine does anyway

#14 ·
I wish I had some pics of my truck towing a load. None of you guys tow a goosneck, all you tow is them little bumper pulls?

Reactions: midnightrider79
#16 ·
I need to get a better picture. I'm not great with this camera sometimes.

#18 ·
I can't stand to pull a bumper pull, they are just to squirly.

#19 ·
Maybe I'm just use to them but I don't even think about it behind me. It pulls like a dream. Plus with a bumper pull, I have my whole bed free to load up.

#21 ·
Yep, sorry must have missed it! Goosenecks are the only way to go if you have to haul a big load.

#37 ·
Na i dont think this is true. altho it makes it easer. they can pull alot. I have a buddy that pulls a 32 foot flat bed and a ditch witch. (19K) pintle hitch i think is what its called. basicly a normal ball cut in half. with a round circle that holds the ball. He pulls it with a 04 regular cab 6.0

#22 ·
hehe - or duals in my case :)

problem is right now that the truck is TOO tall!!! I think I have overloads on the truck and when I hook up to the 5er (I know its smaller, but its not a LITE model) it doesn't even sag the truck to level!!!!!!

#82 ·
#24 ·
Well technically there are four doors, it's just a pain in the arse to have to open mine so they can open theirs. My family owns a farm so when ever I haul anything its either a load of cattle in a 20ft. goosneck with duals, a case tractor on a 30 ft. triple axle, or a 30 ft. camper on the weekends.

#26 · (Edited)

By lpstroker, shot with CYBERSHOT at 2007-10-03

30, 8X8 12' roughcut posts. 45, 2X12 16' Planks. All was just cut and very wet. Very heavy.

#34 ·
Stroker,, is that snow already!?!?!

#27 ·
I'm on my second one at 145,000, my first one blew an internal line. But I guess you will have that when your average load is around 18,000lbs

#29 ·
Most on here have seen mine, but here's the 5'er and I can't find the pics of the boat...

#30 ·
Yup - have deff seen that shot Shawn :thumb:

Do you have a boat or are getting one???