post #12381 of 12479 Old 01-05-2018, 08:48 AM
Serving Our Country!

Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Quoted: 1679 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six0~Stroker View Post
Hit me up if/when you guys make it over here. That is definitely a big move for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will do and thank you.

-99 F250, 4X4, 6.0 trans cooler, 08 mirrors, 05 grill, AIS Intake, lvl kit, JW Vbody, cncfab hpop lines, WW2.

04 Excursion Modified, 04 F350 Modified, 06 F350 Modified

Interested in learning something new?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"Its like me getting five 5 gallon bucks and throwing regular, mid, premium, #2 diesel and offroad diesel and then shooting a roman candle at each one to show which ones burns better."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12382 of 12479 Old 01-06-2018, 05:57 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 649 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
It sounds like it's lookin' good for you Justin! I'm sure everything will work out.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Darryl | Owner/Operator
Truck | 2001 F350 7.3L CCLB |

5th Wheel |

Proud US Navy Veteran | '76-'80 -
-
- 'Gator Navy
post #12383 of 12479 Old 01-11-2018, 01:41 PM
Serving Our Country!

Garage
Well its official! Feb 12th start date! I'll be back in Idaho about a week prior to get stuff semi situated. My brother is going to drive my Dads dodge 3500 with a trailer down and we are going to use 2x4/plywood and tarps to build a temp enclosed trailer. I have an odd question, and ive done this before so I have references lol....

Does anyone in Spokane, cour de' lane, Sandpoint or within a few hours of there have a car dolly we can throw on my Dads trailer?

Im hoping to do it this way:

my brother drives dads dodge with his flat bed and a tow dolly down.

I drive my truck with temp enclosed trailer

brother drives dads dodge towing my wifes car on dolly etc.

There is a member here who let me barrow his flatbed trailer last year and it went awesome!

Its a stretch but it worked on here so figured id try again.

*worst case i'll rent a uhaul dolly from sandpoint etc.
five0merc and john galt like this.

-99 F250, 4X4, 6.0 trans cooler, 08 mirrors, 05 grill, AIS Intake, lvl kit, JW Vbody, cncfab hpop lines, WW2.

"Its like me getting five 5 gallon bucks and throwing regular, mid, premium, #2 diesel and offroad diesel and then shooting a roman candle at each one to show which ones burns better."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12384 of 12479 Old 01-11-2018, 11:09 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinOOO9 View Post
Well its official! Feb 12th start date!
CONGRATS Justin!! Good luck with the move and new job! You couldn't have waited till Spring...when it's Warmer?
john galt likes this.

Darryl | Owner/Operator

5th Wheel |

-
- 'Gator Navy
post #12385 of 12479 Old 01-12-2018, 08:02 AM
Serving Our Country!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperCrutyPS View Post
CONGRATS Justin!! Good luck with the move and new job! You couldn't have waited till Spring...when it's Warmer?
lol I know right! I am a little nervous about have 3 vehicles heading up there but it will give my wife a chance to feel the warmer winter. When we got there a few weeks ago it was 5 degrees on average. Its been in mid 30s now though. Plus I think this fluid film stuff is gonna really help keep the rust off the vehicles until summer hits.

They are even working with HR to see if they can recognize my time with CA for a step to the next grade in pay. no garuntes but wont hurt my feelings. How are you liking things with your new post retirement career so far?

post #12386 of 12479 Old 01-12-2018, 08:09 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 673 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Justin, youíre asking a question for people from Spokane in a California chat thread. Idk why Iím here but I see it. But nobody else will see it lol unless you ask somewhere in the WA section.

Congrats on the move, Sucks I donít have a dolly/trailer.

2013 F-250 Lariat

Completely stock
post #12387 of 12479 Old 01-12-2018, 08:25 AM
Serving Our Country!

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six0~Stroker View Post
Justin, youíre asking a question for people from Spokane in a California chat thread. Idk why Iím here but I see it. But nobody else will see it lol unless you ask somewhere in the WA section.

Congrats on the move, Sucks I donít have a dolly/trailer.

hahaha good point. Ya its a long shot but it worked great here before and it would just make the trip a bit quicker/cheaper driving two loaded vehicles vs 3 etc.

I'll check the ID/WA section too.

post #12388 of 12479 Old 01-12-2018, 11:15 AM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 441 Post(s)
Quoted: 3175 Post(s)
congrats justin sounds like a great opportunity glad to see it work out for you but sorry to see you go
but obviously its for the best for you and your family
we need more reasonable people in this once great state not less
i wish i could help you out on the move but i am kinda land locked at present

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #12389 of 12479 Old 01-12-2018, 11:06 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinOOO9 View Post
lol I know right! I am a little nervous about have 3 vehicles heading up there but it will give my wife a chance to feel the warmer winter. When we got there a few weeks ago it was 5 degrees on average. Its been in mid 30s now though. Plus I think this fluid film stuff is gonna really help keep the rust off the vehicles until summer hits.

They are even working with HR to see if they can recognize my time with CA for a step to the next grade in pay. no garuntes but wont hurt my feelings. How are you liking things with your new post retirement career so far?
I guess going now will remind you and show your wife what the winter will be like there. Sounds like they really like you coming on up there for them to look into your current experience. Good for you.

I'm doing well in my new job. I've stepped in to make the position my own, which they seem to appreciate a lot. I've figured out a lot of things they need and try to anticipate when to get those done before they ask. I've learned many of the veteran's names to build a rapport with them. I've made a few suggestions that have been implemented to streamline some things.

Darryl | Owner/Operator

5th Wheel |

-
- 'Gator Navy
post #12390 of 12479 Old 01-18-2018, 02:16 PM
Serving Our Country!

Garage
Glad to hear. Itís always nice when you get the finally own your job.

Well itís a sellers market for sure. House was on market for 12 hrs when two people called and second couple sent an official offer next day. Gonna look it over with realitor today.
five0merc likes this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
o'doyle rules! , the west is the best , wcs is the best , wcs-northern chat , won't kill you....

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode