Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum (https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/)
-   Sports (https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/sports/)
-   -   Nascar anyone?? (https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/sports/241248-nascar-anyone.html)

cobra_4 02-18-2012 03:18 PM

Nascar anyone??

Any Nascar fans in the house?? Its Daytona time I'm pumped up an ready to go!!:woot:

westcoaststrokin 02-18-2012 03:23 PM

Yep can't wait for the Shootout.

cobra_4 02-18-2012 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by westcoaststrokin (Post 2923259)
Yep can't wait for the Shootout.

Went and got me a six pack of budweiser so I'm ready to go:woot:

cobra_4 02-19-2012 06:16 AM

What a performance by Kyle Busch last night!! That was some awesome driving!!

Buckhornmike 02-12-2018 01:38 AM

Figured I would post to this relic of a thread and see if anyone out there is still watching. The clash was yesterday and I liked the results. Poor Jimmy couldn't snap his 6 year wreck curse for that race and now makes it 7 years in a row he's wrecked out of that race. I wonder how dale felt watching 88 get the pole for Daytona? I think that was rigged myself...

JLeVault 02-12-2018 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buckhornmike (Post 15757866)
Figured I would post to this relic of a thread and see if anyone out there is still watching. The clash was yesterday and I liked the results. Poor Jimmy couldn't snap his 6 year wreck curse for that race and now makes it 7 years in a row he's wrecked out of that race. I wonder how dale felt watching 88 get the pole for Daytona? I think that was rigged myself...

It was a bit coincidental to say the least lol but I am really excited to see what the changes to the cars allow the drivers to do. They seemed much faster than last year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Buckhornmike 02-12-2018 12:12 PM

Definitely seemed quicker, crazy to watch the rear ends stepping out a bit...would make me pucker! Anyway I'm ready for my annual Daytona party!:icon_ford:

Buckhornmike 02-18-2018 05:09 PM

Wow, demolition 500! Fifteen of us drew for drivers in our weekly pool, almost all were scrubbed by the end. Ryan blaney handled himself well till near the end. Menard seems at home with the silver foxes old number. My guy took himself and a few others out with him. We'll see what happens in Atlanta

sullir23 02-20-2018 11:39 AM

Got to say it was pretty special watching Austin Dillon bring home the checkered flag in the #3, which also came on the 20th anniversary of Dale Earnhardt Sr.'s win of his only Daytona 500 victory. You almost can't write a better scripted event like that to transpire!!

streetpro 02-22-2018 10:32 AM

Blaney & Elliott are gonna win a few races each this year. Mayyyybe Bowman can pull a W at one of the Phoenix races. Anyone getting out to any race? For me and the wife, we'll be at the Auto Club Speedway race to watch Larson win it again :)