post #11 of 14 Old 02-23-2018, 11:44 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sullir23 View Post
Got to say it was pretty special watching Austin Dillon bring home the checkered flag in the #3, which also came on the 20th anniversary of Dale Earnhardt Sr.'s win of his only Daytona 500 victory. You almost can't write a better scripted event like that to transpire!!
I did like that. A friend at work said his dad wasn't happy, said it was rigged for the 3. I told him if that race could be rigged it would have been the Rube Goldberg of sports rigs

1999 F250 Supercrew LB
MBRP 4" straight pipe
S&B
PHP Hydra
Edge Insight CTS2
Sweet IH Steering knob (adds at least 1000HP)

"I have never bought anything with money. Everything I have was bought with pieces of time I sold from my life to a job that will never have paid enough when my time is up."

Spem Successus Alit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 Old 02-23-2018, 11:53 AM
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by streetpro View Post
Blaney & Elliott are gonna win a few races each this year. Mayyyybe Bowman can pull a W at one of the Phoenix races. Anyone getting out to any race? For me and the wife, we'll be at the Auto Club Speedway race to watch Larson win it again
I can't wait to see Blaney win more! I know chase will too, gotta stop being so hard on himself. The wife and I are season ticket holders for both xfinity and cup races at Richmond. We waited a few years on the list to get an electric and water campsite at the track. We also have martinsville and Bristol on the list for this year.

1999 F250 Supercrew LB
MBRP 4" straight pipe
S&B
PHP Hydra
Edge Insight CTS2

"I have never bought anything with money. Everything I have was bought with pieces of time I sold from my life to a job that will never have paid enough when my time is up."

Spem Successus Alit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #13 of 14 Old 02-25-2018, 04:03 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Kevin Harvick isn't my guy by a long shot but he put it together for Atlanta. Besides a minor snag in the pit he ran that race like a machine. Keselowski pulled it together for a runner up and poor Bubba got tore up in the smoke screen after Trevor bane's motor let go. Can't wait for the west coast swing to be done so I can see em in Richmond!

1999 F250 Supercrew LB
MBRP 4" straight pipe
S&B
PHP Hydra
Edge Insight CTS2

Spem Successus Alit

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 14 Old 03-07-2018, 04:06 PM
Premium Member

Garage
Another runaway show from Harvick, like I've said he's not the guy I pull for every week, but job well done. For the most part I found that race kind of boring. I'll admit I'm a short track fan, that's where it is for me. There is a part of me that likes to see the "old guys " come out on top( there's so few left). Jimmy somewhat salvaged a bad day at the track, I'm sure he's got more wins in him.

I was impressed with the competition level from Matt dibenedetto, a true hard luck team this year. They secured a charter to ensure a spot in every race but not the sponsorship or big money of other teams. I saw in the news where he was soliciting sponsors for Phoenix from the internet, Hamlin, Harvick and even DW ponied up cash to help them out....makes me want to buy a few t shirts to help out.

1999 F250 Supercrew LB
MBRP 4" straight pipe
S&B
PHP Hydra
Edge Insight CTS2

Spem Successus Alit

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode