Super Moderator

Thanked 2,125 Times in 2,033 Posts
Mentioned: 432 Post(s)
Quoted: 3136 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Drop that winch hook for some Factor55 action

GD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaguire View Post
So says the internet... ...and so it shall be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G8orFord View Post
OK, thanks for the info. To show my ignorance, what is the problem with 3 nipples...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heavy_GD For This Useful Post:
ARS1 (08-26-2017)
post #23 of 42 Old 08-24-2017, 05:50 AM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-rot View Post
any pics of how the tanks are mounted?
I will get some better pics but here you can see that the Air Management System is mounted in front of the hitch. The brackets are welded to the hitch so it's not going anywhere. There's a tank on each side with the train horns mounted in front of the Air Management. The compressors and everything are located inside the management system and are EXTREMELY quiet!!! You can barely hear them running. It's the Hadley Air Management System sold thru Kelderman.

And this is one of the rear expansion tanks that are mounted utilizing the otherwise unused rear leaf spring hangar. There is one on each side and they tuck up very nice in that pocket.

My Build Page

'17 F250 6.7L 4x4 Lariat Ult. Shadow Black -Kelderman 6"-8" Air Lift - Fab Fours Premium Bumpers - Amp XL Steps - SmittyBilt 15.5K X2O Wireless Winch - Fuel Crush 22"x14" -70 Wheels - 37"x13.5"x22" Toyo M/T's - Custom Bed Mount Spare Tire / Hi Lift Jack Mount - Horn Blasters Katrina Train Horns - S&B Intake - AMI Blue Demon Hooks - Weigh Safe 2 1/2" Receiver - Smoked Lights - LED Conversion - More To Come...
'18 Camaro ZL1 1LE - Hyper Blue
'18 Camaro ZL1 - White
'18 Jeep JL Rubicon - Blue
'17 Raptor - Shadow Black

Please Subscribe!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 42 Old 08-24-2017, 05:52 AM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy_GD View Post
Drop that winch hook for some Factor55 action
I plan too haha... For now though it'll have to do. Going to swap it out for synthetic and all that good stuff.
Heavy_GD likes this.

My Build Page

'17 F250 6.7L 4x4 Lariat Ult. Shadow Black -Kelderman 6"-8" Air Lift - Fab Fours Premium Bumpers - Amp XL Steps - SmittyBilt 15.5K X2O Wireless Winch - Fuel Crush 22"x14" -70 Wheels - 37"x13.5"x22" Toyo M/T's - Custom Bed Mount Spare Tire / Hi Lift Jack Mount - Horn Blasters Katrina Train Horns - S&B Intake - AMI Blue Demon Hooks - Weigh Safe 2 1/2" Receiver - Smoked Lights - LED Conversion - More To Come...
'18 Camaro ZL1 - White

Please Subscribe!
post #25 of 42 Old 08-24-2017, 09:19 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARS1 View Post
I will get some better pics but here you can see that the Air Management System is mounted in front of the hitch. The brackets are welded to the hitch so it's not going anywhere. There's a tank on each side with the train horns mounted in front of the Air Management. The compressors and everything are located inside the management system and are EXTREMELY quiet!!! You can barely hear them running. It's the Hadley Air Management System sold thru Kelderman.

And this is one of the rear expansion tanks that are mounted utilizing the otherwise unused rear leaf spring hangar. There is one on each side and they tuck up very nice in that pocket.

damn. I the that you lose the spare tire. I did a bunch of measuring last night and then tank hunting and found that I can mount 17 gal of air tanks up under everything, not just need to decide if I'm ready for the wife to yell at me!

That system looks amazing BTW!

NEW TRUCK
'17
Crew cab
F350
Dualy
4x4
King Ranch
B&W 5th wheel hitch
91 gallon in bed fuel tank

SOLD
02 7.3
CC SB
4x4
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to P-rot For This Useful Post:
ARS1 (08-26-2017)
post #26 of 42 Old 08-26-2017, 10:52 AM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Garage
I got her back on Thursday night and just getting time to post some pics. The ride is unreal for a lifted truck! As soon as I left and was driving down the road I couldn't believe how smooth the ride is. And the fact that it was only about $3k more than the fully optioned 10" Fabtech Coilover Lift I had on my '16 makes me regret not going this route to begin with... But then I wouldn't have my '17 So anyone looking to improve the ride of their truck, even if you don't want a lift, check out Kelderman! They have a factory height rear only option that would greatly improve the ride and make towing better as well. I hooked up the trailer yesterday and WOW was that easy. Back up to the trailer, hit the button to lower the rear, back under the tongue, put back at ride height, DONE... No more cranking the trailer jack for me

I ordered all the Factor55 stuff the other day and Synthetic Winch Line so as soon as that all comes in I'll be cleaning up that front bumper... Also ordered their stuff for my UTV

Working on a short video now of when I hooked up the trailer and will have a full video of the truck up soon showing it in action.

Rattlesnake18 likes this.

My Build Page

'18 Camaro ZL1 - White

Please Subscribe!
post #27 of 42 Old 08-27-2017, 10:37 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Did I miss it or how does your truck not make it in a magazine?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to michaelite For This Useful Post:
ARS1 (08-27-2017)
post #28 of 42 Old 08-28-2017, 06:01 AM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelite View Post
Did I miss it or how does your truck not make it in a magazine?
Well other than here and YouTube I don't have any social media presents such as Facebook or Instagram. Those just eat up too much time for me. The shop that built it though is going to do a shoot of this and my Focus RS that I had an Air Lift Performance kit put on and they will post them all over to promote the business. If someone contacts me I'll be all for it, but I don't have the time to go chasing after it. Does anyone even read magazines anymore They've actually built quite a few trucks that were on magazine covers back when that was the most popular way people saw things like this. Now everyone just goes on their phones...

I'll have a good report on how she tows after this weekend. Taking a 6 hour trip up to Tallahassee to pick up a car. So I'll have my 24' Enclosed Hauler behind it with a car in it for 6 hours on the way home. Fingers crossed!!!

My Build Page

'18 Camaro ZL1 - White

Please Subscribe!
post #29 of 42 Old 08-28-2017, 06:02 AM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Garage
Got a nice package from Factor55 on Saturday! Now just waiting on the Synthetic Line.
I got the stuff the convert my F250, Can Am Maverick XMR and '86 Chevy that's being built for my mom's boyfriend. No more ugly hooks!

Heavy_GD likes this.

My Build Page

'18 Camaro ZL1 - White

Please Subscribe!

Last edited by ARS1; 08-28-2017 at 08:08 AM.
post #30 of 42 Old 08-28-2017, 06:12 AM
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,125 Times in 2,033 Posts
Mentioned: 432 Post(s)
Quoted: 3136 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Holy chit, I am so envious...

GD

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaguire View Post
So says the internet... ...and so it shall be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G8orFord View Post
OK, thanks for the info. To show my ignorance, what is the problem with 3 nipples...
The Following User Says Thank You to Heavy_GD For This Useful Post:
ARS1 (08-28-2017)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode