Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum (https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/)
-   Politics (https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/politics/)
-   -   Political Chat (https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/politics/191354-political-chat.html)

westcoaststrokin 02-16-2011 08:18 AM

Political Chat

This thread is for all of the things that we come up with that may not be thread worthy alone, and the general discussion of politics.

What brought the idea into my head was watching the movie Battle In Seattle about the '99 WTO riots in Seattle. Being a resident of the Puget Sound area during that time frame the film makes the police look like animals when they were actually very restrained.

That single thought is not thread worthy but it might spur discussion. So with that we are on our way.

Last thing the COC does apply just like everywhere else here.:nod:

2006PSDSD 02-17-2011 05:48 AM

Banshee34 02-17-2011 08:14 AM

I wanna know if the Muslim Brotherhood instigated this: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Lara Logan attack: CBS reporter leaves hospital after Cairo mob sex assault | Mail Online

Dave 02-17-2011 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banshee34 (Post 2357826)
I wanna know if the Muslim Brotherhood instigated this: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Lara Logan attack: CBS reporter leaves hospital after Cairo mob sex assault | Mail Online

Nope thats fairly normal behavior for over there.

Banshee34 02-17-2011 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 2357843)
Nope thats fairly normal behavior for over there.

To the Muslim women, yes, but not an American Reporter.

westcoaststrokin 02-17-2011 08:52 AM

This is why Washington has a bad rap as a state. Why the hell would the mayor go after the cops.

Seattle Mayor Expresses Frustration over Decision Not to Charge Birk - KCPQ

Dave 02-17-2011 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Banshee34 (Post 2357849)
To the Muslim women, yes, but not an American Reporter.

Actually to any non muslim woman as well

icysmooth 02-17-2011 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 2357966)
Actually to any non muslim woman as well

:agree:

Also,women in the eyes of the middle east are basically slaves and treated like total dirt.....that's just plain wrong to do.:nod:

With that in mind,it's no surprise they attacked that reporter.

They hate the western people,although I heard on the radio they were calling her a Jew while attacking,I have never seen her,nor do I know her religious beliefs either.

From what I heard-correct me if I'm wrong on this,but she was also raped by the same gang of thugs and was rescued by a group of women.

If she was indeed called that during the attack...that tells how Egyptians feel about the Jews in Israel .

Just wondering....doesn't the muslim religion believe that if a man sees an unclothed woman other than his wife..that he should kill himself?

Not sure if that is true,but as an example..let's say it is.

These muslim thugs raped this woman-obviously her parts were exposed..so shouldn't they had to kill themselves according to their rules?

Isn't that part of sharia law?? (did I spell sharia wrong)?:dunno:

icysmooth 02-17-2011 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by westcoaststrokin (Post 2357892)
This is why Washington has a bad rap as a state. Why the hell would the mayor go after the cops.

Seattle Mayor Expresses Frustration over Decision Not to Charge Birk - KCPQ

I didn't hear about that,I read the article in the post,but don't know what happened prior?:dunno:

I like this political thread though :thumb:

westcoaststrokin 02-17-2011 06:57 PM