Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8032 of 8063 Old 12-22-2019, 06:38 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 176 Post(s)
MSNBC poll on firearms. Y'all know what to do.
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-y...ry-guns-public
SparkyF250 and TaxmanHog like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2015 Oil Burner
CCLB Lariat Ultimate, 10k, Plow Package.
Mods have begun: 2wd Valance, Bully Dog GT, smoked lenses
post #8033 of 8063 Old 12-23-2019, 04:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Evil Twin View Post
MSNBC poll on firearms. Y'all know what to do.
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-y...ry-guns-public
Well.... If it aint a bunch of fake news. Came to my attention that the numbers never change. I went back and voted again, and again and again. Same % and vote numbers.
john galt likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2015 Oil Burner
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8034 of 8063 Old 12-23-2019, 06:30 AM

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Evil Twin View Post
Well.... If it aint a bunch of fake news. Came to my attention that the numbers never change. I went back and voted again, and again and again. Same % and vote numbers.
Just voted and it shows 46% approve. That's higher than I expected considering the source and the large percentage of brainwashed urban dwellers.
john galt and TaxmanHog like this.

2007 F-350 4X4 CCSB, 6.0 PSD, ZF6 Manual Trans, 3.73s, EGR and Cat improvement, Edge CTS2 with EGT and Fuel, SCT X4, PHP FICM Programmer, Sinister Adjustable Fuel Press. Cover, Ficmrepair.com batt/alt wiring upgrade, Bosch 140 amp alternator with overdrive pulley, Rotella ELC, High-Idle mod, Mishimoto coolant filter, 6.4 starter, Genex mirror w/temp and compass, Magnum RT steps, Leer 100R Shell, Custom front bumper replacement, Steelcraft Elevation rear bumper, B&W turnover ball, 4" Cat Back exhaust, JVC head unit with backup camera, '08+ towing mirrors and rear diff. cover, etc.
post #8035 of 8063 Old 12-23-2019, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sock Puppet View Post
Just voted and it shows 46% approve. That's higher than I expected considering the source and the large percentage of brainwashed urban dwellers.
I'm surprised they let it show up that close. MSNBC is manipulating the results. The votes for "Yes, the 2nd Amendment guarantees it" have been 1502 for the past four days.

2015 Oil Burner
post #8036 of 8063 Old 12-23-2019, 09:14 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Garage
I do think they are gaming the vote, I went into incognito mode on the web browser to cast a vote, this was the grand total of votes PRIOR to my vote:
Quote:
Do you think people should be allowed to carry guns in public? 3279880 votes
When I went back after voting it had the same grand total......
Also the votes for is 1502k, aka 1,502,000+++++so we can't see exactly how many are incrementing.

46% of 3,279,880 is 1,508,775 .... MSNBC needs to be audited by the IRS as this is an indication of their fraud.
john galt likes this.

2012 F250 Ext-Cab 4x2 Stone Stock PS-6.7

Last edited by TaxmanHog; 12-23-2019 at 09:25 AM.
post #8037 of 8063 Old 12-25-2019, 12:46 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 446 Post(s)
Quoted: 3180 Post(s)
still at 46% but then mslsd is the only outfit that might actually be more full of it than cnn
they lie for a living
at any rate i wanted to pop back in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas here
kaya, TaxmanHog and hogbody like this.

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #8038 of 8063 Old 01-02-2020, 12:59 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 446 Post(s)
Quoted: 3180 Post(s)
Happy New Year my friends

who runs congress
fienstein, schumer. peosi, schiff, nadler, mcconnel... and about 20 others are the management team that report to the puppet masters. they run the country in a juanta type system with wet works, entrenched bureaucrats, intel, military/gov agency factions. they have integrated the mafia ms-13 into their operations via the intel cia/fbi factions.they do business with drug cartels trafficking humans drugs and any and everything else they can use to feed their twisted desire for power. they have truly massive under the table operations with china and russia. they have been selling of America one piece at a time for decades in exchange for a seat at the globalist table in the post american world order for them and their families.

this is not about demonrat or republi****, this is about Mr. Trump finding the remaining honest portions of gov and ejecting the corruption without a civil war or tanking the economy.

it is time for people to face the fact that the American people and the American dream have been being traded openly on the black market by this "management team" on behalf of the cabal.

POTUS is working with about 70% of the house dems and 30% of the senate dems caucus to isolate the conspirators so that they can be arrested, tried, and convicted.

it is time to wake up and smell the coffee and know that we have been sold out by both parties.right now at this very hour the deep staters in both parties are trying to figure out how to regain control and strengthen their control of the narrative. they are panicked trying to figure out
1. how to get rid of Trump and the white hats
2. how to contain the damage they are doing to their cabal
3. how to survive this while they regroup.
and perhaps most importantly...
4. how to keep the public from waking up to what they are and have been doing.

what we are seeing is this
the POTUS and white hats are working to isolate the conspirators from the rest of congress on both sides of the isle.
the white hats are making deals with dems and rinos who have been ensnared by the mossad snuff films and or financial misdeeds evidence. it is getting VERY dicey right now in CONgress as the conspirators see their markers dissolving and their power receding.
we are at a very critical stage right now reaching the point of diminishing returns as those who will or still can take deals have... and those who are too scared arrogant or just too far in to be able to back out now cant and or wont.

once the deal takers have been debriefed and their testimonies integrated into the clean up efforts ... arrests begin

this is a 50,000' over view. think of the "hand to hand" combat in the bowels of dc halls of power right now and the intricacies and complexity of the interactions, strategies and communications.
we as a nation are in uncharted waters politically, constitutionally, and morally.

luckily God is running this show and POTUS is his anointed leader in this matter.

i leave you with this.
i am not worried and neither should you be. we have prepared for this moment for 3 years POTUS has been preparing for 20 years, the white hats have readied for this for 56 years!
God has been ready since he put us on this planet.

enjoy the show

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #8039 of 8063 Old 01-04-2020, 02:23 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Garage
I just saw this on tv I don't know if it's new or old
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20200104_163017.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	283.8 KB
ID:	726817  
john galt likes this.

post #8040 of 8063 Old 01-04-2020, 02:30 PM

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
It's been around for a while. They're about $40, I believe
john galt and hogbody like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
loonspuds

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode