6321Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #7811 of 8044 Old 09-23-2019, 05:18 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
The media and the demon crats figured out plugs would be easy for Trump to defeat. Now some old news is finally coming out to remove him from the debates if you don't believe me ask obama.

john galt likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7812 of 8044 Old 09-23-2019, 05:21 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogbody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by repalmer View Post
Any time Gov streamlines anything it's like going from a regular straw to a crazy straw
Crazy straws weren't around when I was a kid but they were around for my kids and my wife would buy them. Crazy straws were supposed to be fun. Hanging out at City Hall for 3 hours is not fun. I did make the suggestion of getting a pool table to help pass the time. Everyone around me agreed and the two city workers behind the counter agreed that something needs to be done. Most of the people there that I have dealt with over the years are nice and try and help the with the permitting process. It's the BS of a city without updated equipment and outdated software. Oh they can build a Redskins training facility and loose money but they can't maintain the schools. PRIORITIES GOVERNMENT!
My city is ridiculous and expensive for permits. It cost me over $600 to reroof the house, 28 squares. I did an apartment building a few cities over and it was $410. For 220 squares, 22,000 sq ft. I told them this is why people bootleg construction and the city isn't updated. You make it too dang expensive to do anything
post #7813 of 8044 Old 09-23-2019, 06:16 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 706 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyF250 View Post
Easy fix, just put a Trump 2020 bumper sticker on it.
I had a more permanent fix, I traded it on a Ford.
john galt, SparkyF250 and hogbody like this.

2019 Raptor
2001 F250 Platinum Edition, 7.3, Automatic, Superchips tuner.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7814 of 8044 Old 09-23-2019, 06:19 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooridr View Post
Saw a prius in the grocery store parking lot with a Trump 2020 sticker on it last week

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I'll bet the Treehumpers are totally confused on that one.

john galt likes this.

2019 Raptor
post #7815 of 8044 Old 09-23-2019, 06:24 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
Crazy straws weren't around when I was a kid but they were around for my kids and my wife would buy them. Crazy straws were supposed to be fun. Hanging out at City Hall for 3 hours is not fun. I did make the suggestion of getting a pool table to help pass the time. Everyone around me agreed and the two city workers behind the counter agreed that something needs to be done. Most of the people there that I have dealt with over the years are nice and try and help the with the permitting process. It's the BS of a city without updated equipment and outdated software. Oh they can build a Redskins training facility and loose money but they can't maintain the schools. PRIORITIES GOVERNMENT!
I used to work in Virginia 30 years ago. It was a very business friendly State back then. What happened?

2019 Raptor
post #7816 of 8044 Old 09-23-2019, 06:35 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Quoted: 3345 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJC2 View Post
I used to work in Virginia 30 years ago. It was a very business friendly State back then. What happened?
Democrats happened
john galt, RJC2, TaxmanHog and 3 others like this.

Sparky

2005 F250 CCSB KR 4x4 6.0 4" Flo-Pro,
Fox 2.0s, Toyo ATs, CTS2 Pro, Blue Spring, BPD 7.3 Fan Clutch, IPR Coolant Filter

2000 F350 SCLB Dually 4x4, 7.3 6 Speed Hydra, CTS2, S&B Air, 4'' SS Diamond Eye

2005 Explorer XLT 4x4 Mountaineer,
Toyo ATs, Wife's grocery getter

1993 F150 4x4, 302 5 speed, winter truck

post #7817 of 8044 Old 09-23-2019, 08:24 PM
'consent of the governed'

Mentioned: 288 Post(s)
Quoted: 2215 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
The city of Richmond streamlined their building permit process 2 years ago. It went from taking about 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours to get a residential electrical permit. They just finished remodeling the building permit section now you're lucky if you get one permit in 3 hours. You can drop off your permit application and a check for the amount of the permit and it only takes three weeks before you can pick it up. That's not involving the USPS.

You lucky bastage. Try being in crook county.
john galt, SparkyF250 and hogbody like this.
post #7818 of 8044 Old 09-23-2019, 09:07 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 441 Post(s)
Quoted: 3173 Post(s)
Quote:
school srun down make politicians money they scream and cry every election cycle for more money for the children and of course plunder the proceeds for personal and political gain...its how the system works and the sheeple give in every time...for the children...and so it goes for decades now
we have the most expensive and utterly worthless so called educations (indoctrination ) system on earth.

by the same token using taxpayer funds to build stadiums and line the pcokets of the politicians and franchise owners again makes tons of money for both again at tax payer expense but who cares they are mere cattle for the elite to feed off...
again that is how the system works. so yes you are correct...
priorities

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyF250 View Post
Democrats happened
short answer...but nearly equal blame must also be handed out to the republicants as they have failed to even pretend to stand up to the demncrats for decades...
mostly because most of them are just as corrupt and rotten as the dumbocrats...two sides of a coin and all that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
You lucky bastage. Try being in crook county.
no thank you
i am still in corruptifornia where soon it will cost over a million with permits to build a cheap house that wont last the mortgage without major repairs due to codes and quaity materials but yohu wont be able to rent that property for more than a thousand dollars a month due to give me nuisances rent control...
homlessness is his trade mark

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #7819 of 8044 Old 09-24-2019, 12:35 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 441 Post(s)
Quoted: 3173 Post(s)
ok if you guys have the time...this speech by our Great President Trump at the un is outstanding....we have a President who is not only legal but has balls again
it's beautiful... i am loving this....i was stopped in my tracks trying to get out to do more wood and i am totally content to wait for this.
we are respected and respectable again and no longer and i ray never again will we be reduced to a laughing stock with a criminal wimp globalist shill at the helm seeking our destruction and the destruction of freedo the world over...
I LOVE THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #7820 of 8044 Old 09-24-2019, 01:03 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Garage
Rush played some parts of it today. Couldn't agree more.
john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
loonspuds

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode