LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #7481 of 7775 Old 04-12-2019, 08:39 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinOOO9 View Post
Because 2.7M is just too much compared to 27M.... What a outright slap in the face to those families!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...igrants-report
Again...Disgusting and evil...to further an agenda. They want power and want to keep that power. The only way for the democrats to do that is to peddle to the people that they know will vote for them. Which is also illegal but, somehow, the demonrats find a way to get them to do so anyway.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7482 of 7775 Old 04-12-2019, 09:09 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 429 Post(s)
Quoted: 3104 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDiesel View Post
Oh, you mean the filthy Omar who was giving a speech for CAIR, an organization that was founded after 9/11 and supports Hammas and other terrorist organizations. The Filthy Omar who has made multiple anti-Semitic remarks all why not being challenged or covered by the "mainstream" media. Anti-American!!! That Omar?!
yes the terrorist one who seeks global dominion of a failed ideology that has failed to offer anything positive since the 1300's

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyF250 View Post
No she lied about when and why it was founded. CAIR was founded in the 90's by the muslim brotherhood as the propaganda wing to support hamas, a designated terrorist group. Obamahamed gave them tremendous power as did Bush. Now media doesn't dare speak out against them.
you are correct...
the brotherhood was entrenched in our feral gov under the guidance of the traitor barry the butt boy for the sole purpose of destabilizing our government and society...
they were close and if the evil witch had stolen the election as they tried to do we would be done now the lap dog media the demoncrat party and edgit millennial brigade etc are still on board for the globalist agenda without so much as a clue what it really means for them or others...but i digress

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodooridr View Post
And he was arrogant and unapologetic about it, he knew full well he was slandering her to further his agenda

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
surely you did not expect more from him? he is stupid arrogant and unapologetic and that is why he is where he is today he serves his globalist masters as stooge number 287.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Dirt? View Post
You guys see this? Nadler and Lieu are POS!!! Shameful........

https://youtu.be/wsCbLSqz85s
yea she is awesome too bad he is too stupid to fully appreciate how well she flayed his BS ... genius is seldom recognized in its time

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2006PSDSD View Post
I'm ready for the rapture! The evil in this world is outnumbering the good and it's not looking like WE will be able to change it. The entire world is up, and waaayyy worse than we are
now now while i fully understand the sentiment it is too close to the final move. its our turn indictments are being handed out new investigations are open the truth will come out and they will go down. it is darkest before the dawn and they are extremely desperate and their little buffoons are going to lash out they will react with violence and stupidity but they are going to lose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinOOO9 View Post
Because 2.7M is just too much compared to 27M.... What a outright slap in the face to those families!
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/new...igrants-report
to me it shows how truly desperate they are and how stupid they are in their attempts to swing the ideology to support their teaks and perversions and the more they get their way the more they find they are not happy and they think it is because they need more of their idiocracy / perversion ... but they seek hollow fulfillment of the burning hole where their soul would be if they still possessed such an outdated and unnecessary thing
SparkyF250 and Got Dirt? like this.

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #7483 of 7775 Old 04-13-2019, 07:35 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originally Posted by 2006PSDSD
I'm ready for the rapture! The evil in this world is outnumbering the good and it's not looking like WE will be able to change it. The entire world is up, and waaayyy worse than we are

Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
now now while i fully understand the sentiment it is too close to the final move. its our turn indictments are being handed out new investigations are open the truth will come out and they will go down. it is darkest before the dawn and they are extremely desperate and their little buffoons are going to lash out they will react with violence and stupidity but they are going to lose.
I'm optimistic too, but we might be going through a big SHTF event before the calm is restored.
john galt and Got Dirt? like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7484 of 7775 Old 04-13-2019, 08:03 AM
california deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaxmanHog View Post
Quote:

I'm optimistic too, but we might be going through a big SHTF event before the calm is restored.
if the dark side gets their way...we will indeed...
but we are trying to orchestrate this in a way that will alleviate or at very least minimize any damage they can do...
they have done enough! its our turn and the patriots are making the right moves to regain our constitutional republic and much of the civilized world.
fat lady is warming up but not singing yet...
watch the central banks and petro dollar and know the investigations are on going on the actual criminals now...
sit back and enjoy the show.
we have worked for this for a VERY long time
enjoy the show
TaxmanHog and Got Dirt? like this.

I like mead

Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

post #7485 of 7775 Old 04-14-2019, 07:26 AM
california deplorable

hillary claims assange "must answer for what he has done"
what a psychotic batch of loose nuts she has rattling around in her corrupt criminal head...
if anyone wants to know what the face of evil looks like...look no further than shilLIARy.
i dont have first hand knowledge but i am pretty sure this is going to play out beautifully
and the demonic left is going to crap their collective pants. they are already starting to eat each other
again
just enjoy the show

I like mead

post #7486 of 7775 Old 04-15-2019, 10:44 AM
california deplorable

so dollars to doughnuts...
the deep state got an angry muslim of the french ilhan omaha ha ha har ilk, to torch the notre dam cathedral to blame the yellow vest protests and of course take attention away from the deep state here as many of their clueless leaders are going to prison soon...

also just to really piss me off the dumb sons of beaches at the aclno clue issued a travel warning for "people of color" in republican states...
seriously ???
what a bunch of absolute BS by the lying scumbag racebaiting butt heads of the aclu

I like mead

post #7487 of 7775 Old 04-15-2019, 03:20 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 696 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
so dollars to doughnuts...
the deep state got an angry muslim of the french ilhan omaha ha ha har ilk, to torch the notre dam cathedral to blame the yellow vest protests and of course take attention away from the deep state here as many of their clueless leaders are going to prison soon...

also just to really piss me off the dumb sons of beaches at the aclno clue issued a travel warning for "people of color" in republican states...
seriously ???
what a bunch of absolute BS by the lying scumbag racebaiting butt heads of the aclu
I agree with you John. I live in West Virginia, a highly Republican, ultra conservative state. We have "people of color" in our communities and we all get along as Americans, as friends, as West Virginians. [without hyphens]
We just don't have the division here that they are propagating.

2019 Raptor
2001 F250 Platinum Edition, 7.3, Automatic, Superchips tuner.

Last edited by RJC2; 04-15-2019 at 05:47 PM.
post #7488 of 7775 Old 04-15-2019, 04:44 PM
california deplorable

its in the bay area with al their peace and love and coexisting
my old girlfriend was down there years ago and i got harassed constantly
down there just going for walks they are very racist and its only getting worse with the new division they are promoting here with the make believe media etc
kaya, SparkyF250 and Got Dirt? like this.

I like mead

post #7489 of 7775 Old 04-15-2019, 04:58 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Garage
what the hell was I thinking????

so I turned on Fox News and caught that bernie thing that was on - holy crap!!! What was I thinking???? I didn't last 2 minutes. That's all I could stand - what an FN Liar freakin' incredible who the hell can support a POS like that???? Ewwwww.......

excuse me I'm going back to my beer....

People are like dirt. They can either nourish you and help you grow as a person or they can stunt your growth and make you wilt and die.
Plato

2006 Super Duty F-250 Lariat CCSB: Edge CTS Insight w/ EGT & Fuel Press. - BPD FICM - Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter - ProComp 20" wheels - Toyo M/T 35's - ReadyLift w/ Bilstein 5100's - 4" MagnaFlow Exhaust - '08 Transmission Pan and Filter..... and a Partridge in a Pear Tree!:wink[3]:
post #7490 of 7775 Old 04-15-2019, 06:18 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Dirt? View Post
so I turned on Fox News and caught that bernie thing that was on - holy crap!!! What was I thinking???? I didn't last 2 minutes. That's all I could stand - what an FN Liar freakin' incredible who the hell can support a POS like that???? Ewwwww.......

excuse me I'm going back to my beer....
Yes, I watched it too, held onto my sanity through to the end, endured for the cause of "know thy enemy"!

Patriot, john galt and Got Dirt? like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
loonspuds

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode