LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #7161 of 7780 Old 02-15-2019, 12:08 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 429 Post(s)
Quoted: 3104 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJC2 View Post
Who'd would have thought that it'd come to the point in America where growing marijuana would be legal, and growing cattle would be illegal.

I guess us farmers will take the place of drug dealers. (since drugs will be legal)
I'll build a "clandestine butcher shop" and have an illegal grow of flatulent cows, while running dangerous steaks and hamburgers to people who have the munchies after smoking dope.
I'm gonna be rich I tell ya, RICH!
if i can invest i'm in...if not, at least hook me up with some non petri dish grown beef

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyF250 View Post
1500+ pages, do you figure ANYONE has read it?
i expect a couple people have and probably NO ONE in CONgress...

as to co2...
volcanoes this year alone have produced more than all of human history.
granted there has been a LOT of volcanic activity this year but ...
the best thing we could do IF we were really worried about it is stop deforestation and get brazil some efficient forms of electrical generation so they can stop destroying the amazon rain forest at ever increasing rates.
we can start taking care of OUR forests here and not setting them up to burn.
we need to use responsible clearing and not clear cut patches claiming fire breaks which only destroys the lands ability to absorb water, causing health decreases in our remaining forests.
stop wasting billions of gallons of water for fish.
restore farming in california's central valley.
establish desalination for southern cal and even the bay area.
build the water storage we paid for and voted for and stop the political criminal class from stealing our money, water, rights, etc for their own personal and political gain.
stop melding with the free market and allow new solar tech to be produced without finding new ways to tax it.
reduce taxation and regulation further on energy production.
allow vapor carburation (spelling? ) for gasoline power to be refined and produced stop taxing fuel in ever increasing amounts
when the gov is making over ten time per gallon what the "evil greedy" oil companies are something is rotten in the state of denmark...
abolish the nea and fire everyone associated with the looneyversity system
stop teaching lies in our education system so that edumakayted people dont have to graduate and then unlearn the bull chit they have been force fed since kindergarten so we don't have people buying into the lies and corruption of the system.
fix the fbi and cia which will be a true challenge as all the top idiots are corrupt and this falls under the drain the swamp portion of the agenda to restore America.
and last but not least
jail her and him and the rest of the swamp creatures who are the most corrupt and destructive influence in our nation and most of whom are guilty of treason and multiple counts at that.
LoxDiesel, RJC2, hogbody and 1 others like this.

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7162 of 7780 Old 02-15-2019, 12:18 PM
california deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
Liberals drinking my tears? I don't foresee that happening.
Outlaw cows? You seem to have forgotten, or have not been taught, how this country, and many others, were founded/changed.
Let them eat cake?

For the record, I also want gay couples to protect their plants, and anything else, with guns.

As we, the unwashed masses, will do.

Feel free to shoot first.

Climate change is a non sequitur, because if it were so bad, we would immediately go to war with China. Or be hypocrites.
the farting cow thing is to push the lab grown "meat", i hear rumors that white castle is already making moves toward fake meat because they "see the writing on the wall"
i will stick with black market beef thank you very much
to surmise...
real food good
guns good
climate change...
the climate changes the whole co2 carbon tax bs is a ploy to establish a global tax to feed the UN
the climate has always and will always change
only a monumental mental misfit would believe that taxing people will stop that
but hell i am ignorant so...
kaya, RJC2, SparkyF250 and 3 others like this.

I like mead

Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

post #7163 of 7780 Old 02-15-2019, 01:12 PM
california deplorable

well we had out flase flag shooter event we predicted
unfolding now in aurora...

I like mead

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7164 of 7780 Old 02-15-2019, 01:39 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Garage
Cheers to the deplorables
john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

post #7165 of 7780 Old 02-15-2019, 01:57 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Garage
Now Alexandria Ocasio Cortez has 3 billion dollars to spend anyway she wants since Amazon backed out of New York. And her followers are cheering that no new jobs are coming to the area.
john galt likes this.

post #7166 of 7780 Old 02-15-2019, 03:29 PM

Mentioned: 1144 Post(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyF250 View Post
CO2 is NOT a pollutant! It's what plants use to make oxygen. Man made climate change is bullchit, the climate is continually changing.....
This^^^^^

If those of you that are old enough, it really wasn't that long ago that "global warming" aka "climate change" was originally based on CO pollution, not CO2. Smoke n mirrors.

This BS hypocritical behavior of politicians (circus clowns) makes me think of the ending of every Scooby Doo episode. "If it wasn't for those meddling kids, I would have gotten away with it".

www.cncfab.us
LoxDiesel, john galt, RJC2 and 2 others like this.

[SIZE="3"]For all your ford powerstroke needs. If you dont see what you are looking for on the website, please use the contact page and shoot us a message or
Part numbers will help alot too if they are not on our site.

post #7167 of 7780 Old 02-15-2019, 03:47 PM
'consent of the governed'

Mentioned: 281 Post(s)
Quoted: 2172 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
well we had out flase flag shooter event we predicted
unfolding now in aurora...
I actually do a lot of work in that building, for the last 20 years. The big grey and blue building on the right was my first spray job. I like to start small. I doubt it's a false flag, but I will see what I can find out next week. There are a couple people there I could see losing it.
LoxDiesel, john galt, RJC2 and 2 others like this.
post #7168 of 7780 Old 02-15-2019, 07:12 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 328 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
Curious what the politicians will say after all but destroying economies only to find that their stranglehold on emissions produced a net difference of zero.
I really wonder what the excuse will be then.

The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
-Michelangelo
post #7169 of 7780 Old 02-15-2019, 07:22 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
the farting cow thing is to push the lab grown "meat", i hear rumors that white castle is already making moves toward fake meat because they "see the writing on the wall"
i will stick with black market beef thank you very much
to surmise...
real food good
guns good
climate change...
the climate changes the whole co2 carbon tax bs is a ploy to establish a global tax to feed the UN
the climate has always and will always change
only a monumental mental misfit would believe that taxing people will stop that
but hell i am ignorant so...
Well I just got the phone call today that our quarter beef is all wrapped and ready for pick up, so the fake meat will have to wait for at least another year.
john galt, SparkyF250 and hogbody like this.

“Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.” Douglas Adams

post #7170 of 7780 Old 02-15-2019, 07:33 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 328 Post(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
Looks like we've been going about this backwards.
Don't you just love the ingenuity of human beings?
https://www.thestar.com/business/201...into-fuel.html
iHenry, john galt and hogbody like this.

The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark.
-Michelangelo
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
loonspuds

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode