LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #6971 of 7775 Old 01-23-2019, 12:16 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 429 Post(s)
Quoted: 3104 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaxmanHog View Post
Totally agree, support of HR.25 google it learn about it love it.

It could bring us back to basics and spend only what needs to be done and generate 100% of the revenue needed to accomplish those yearly goals, now more deficit / debt spending.

I could go with that concept (Balanced budget starting this minute) if the ferall congress had a righteous mind, but they don't so I'm at a loss as to how we're going to get there cept by the tip of the sword.
simply disban the feral reserve...they have more than profitted off the backs of we the people and actually believe they own us and on paper they do. simky change it up new cash system let the rothschilds pay off the debt they created.
it woud be the single best thing that could happen to this country followed by hitLIARy and OWEdolph locked up for life....which should be short because they should by law both swing...along with comey the guy with that punchable face whose name i forget right now most of the higher highers in the fbi cia nsa epa fcc etc etc
that is the only pathway to sovereignty left to us. but back to the point the feral reserve has made more than enough and stolen far more than their due...its time to call it and lock them up as the criminal scum they are.
the deep state must be culled which is a nearly impossible task and why it seems to be taking forever to do what should have happened day one. also of course the make believe media circus is owned by the deep state globalist cabal and that must also be cleansed there are too many citiots too stupid and uncaring to even have a grasp of what has happened to our world and more who dont care so long as they can live their idiotic lives of perceived luxury to grow we must change and people are resistant to change and tend toward complacency especially when they believe they have it well and their cage has all the accoutrements of what they believe to be the good life...
but i digress

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJC2 View Post
Taxman, are there many like you that work there? What I mean is, conservative minded. I don't know why, but I kind of pictured those at that agency as more of the liberal mindset.
i wouldnt think that folks like Taxman are the norm...
i know the guy i dealt with when clinton changed the small business tax rates on me and i was too busy working to notice had no problem telling me that he was absolutely entitled to $500,000.00 plus outrageously high interest to boot
i mean i have paid my taxes and all that but after a while you do get a tad resentful when you are busting your azz 7 days a week to support people who wont work with newer cars than i would own etc etc ...
ok starting to ramble and after interuptus maximus on my end i no longer remember da fuq my point was so...
RJC2, e99stroker+ and TaxmanHog like this.

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6972 of 7775 Old 01-23-2019, 12:42 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Garage
nanny nanny boo boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkyF250 View Post
The main problem and the reason the demoncrats WANT him to do that is, the next demoncrat POTUS is going to declare climate change is a state of emergency and bankrupt us.
They can try but it won't fly! They will want to declare climate change as a state of emergency but protecting the climate is not in the Constitution - but protecting the border is!

Constitution on protecting borders

[...] and [the United States] shall protect each of them [the States] against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Then they'll declare an emergency on guns and want to confiscate them but guess what - those are also protected in the Constitution.

Climate change is not - I love the United States Constitution!!!

john galt and TaxmanHog like this.

People are like dirt. They can either nourish you and help you grow as a person or they can stunt your growth and make you wilt and die.
Plato

2006 Super Duty F-250 Lariat CCSB: Edge CTS Insight w/ EGT & Fuel Press. - BPD FICM - Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter - ProComp 20" wheels - Toyo M/T 35's - ReadyLift w/ Bilstein 5100's - 4" MagnaFlow Exhaust - '08 Transmission Pan and Filter..... and a Partridge in a Pear Tree!:wink[3]:
post #6973 of 7775 Old 01-23-2019, 01:09 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
oh...also going to drop this little tid bit...
alexadria occasio cortez ...
i think we can all agree she is S damnably stupid she is functionally retarded...
was just elected to the house finance committee
every time she opens her mouth about anything pertaining to economics she shows that while she supposedly has some kind of degree from one of our worthless indoctrination centers commonly referred to as looney versity...she lacks even a basic kindergarten level grasp of rudimentary economics
Alexandria Occasional Cotex - wow what glittering jewel of colossal ignorance! What's wrong with NY? And what's up with those eyes!!! I guess it's true; your eyes are windows to your soul...........

People are like dirt. They can either nourish you and help you grow as a person or they can stunt your growth and make you wilt and die.
Plato

2006 Super Duty F-250 Lariat CCSB: Edge CTS Insight w/ EGT & Fuel Press. - BPD FICM - Sinister Diesel Coolant Filter - ProComp 20" wheels - Toyo M/T 35's - ReadyLift w/ Bilstein 5100's - 4" MagnaFlow Exhaust - '08 Transmission Pan and Filter..... and a Partridge in a Pear Tree!:wink[3]:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6974 of 7775 Old 01-23-2019, 01:49 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 212 Post(s)
Quoted: 3224 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Dirt? View Post
They can try but it won't fly! They will want to declare climate change as a state of emergency but protecting the climate is not in the Constitution - but protecting the border is!

[...] and [the United States] shall protect each of them [the States] against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

Then they'll declare an emergency on guns and want to confiscate them but guess what - those are also protected in the Constitution.

You realize you're talking about the Constitution and the democrat party in the same thought. They've never let the law of the land get in their way before. The law giving the POTUS that authority was way overreaching. We need to get back to the balance of power intended by the Constitution, the founders never intended for the president to have the power the Executive branch has now. The only way it may get blocked is if pres Trump keeps on appointing originalist judges to counter the activists the progressive have consistently appointed. Look how many things the president has tried to do that has been blocked by one federal judge, or the 6th circus. That's why keeping the Senate was so much more important than the House. I hope he comes up with a great one when Ginsburg dies. A constitutional Supreme court will affect the country for a generation, in a good way! Just as the progressive court gave us abortion (the right to life is the very first right), took prayer and God out of schools, and limited other rights.
john galt, TaxmanHog and Got Dirt? like this.

Sparky

2005 F250 CCSB KR 4x4 6.0 4" Flo-Pro,
Fox 2.0s, Toyo ATs, CTS2 Pro, Blue Spring, BPD 7.3 Fan Clutch, IPR Coolant Filter

2000 F350 SCLB Dually 4x4, 7.3 6 Speed Hydra, CTS2, S&B Air, 4'' SS Diamond Eye

2005 Explorer XLT 4x4 Mountaineer,
Toyo ATs, Wife's grocery getter

1993 F150 4x4, 302 5 speed, winter truck

post #6975 of 7775 Old 01-23-2019, 03:36 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to e99stroker+
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
simply disban the feral reserve...they have more than profitted off the backs of we the people and actually believe they own us and on paper they do. simky change it up new cash system let the rothschilds pay off the debt they created.
it woud be the single best thing that could happen to this country followed by hitLIARy and OWEdolph locked up for life....which should be short because they should by law both swing...along with comey the guy with that punchable face whose name i forget right now most of the higher highers in the fbi cia nsa epa fcc etc etc
that is the only pathway to sovereignty left to us. but back to the point the feral reserve has made more than enough and stolen far more than their due...its time to call it and lock them up as the criminal scum they are.
the deep state must be culled which is a nearly impossible task and why it seems to be taking forever to do what should have happened day one. also of course the make believe media circus is owned by the deep state globalist cabal and that must also be cleansed there are too many citiots too stupid and uncaring to even have a grasp of what has happened to our world and more who dont care so long as they can live their idiotic lives of perceived luxury to grow we must change and people are resistant to change and tend toward complacency especially when they believe they have it well and their cage has all the accoutrements of what they believe to be the good life...
but i digress

i wouldnt think that folks like Taxman are the norm...
i know the guy i dealt with when clinton changed the small business tax rates on me and i was too busy working to notice had no problem telling me that he was absolutely entitled to $500,000.00 plus outrageously high interest to boot
i mean i have paid my taxes and all that but after a while you do get a tad resentful when you are busting your azz 7 days a week to support people who wont work with newer cars than i would own etc etc ...
ok starting to ramble and after interuptus maximus on my end i no longer remember da fuq my point was so...
Hey John, Why don't you tell us what you really think!!! LOL...Go my friend...Give em he## er heck.
john galt and TaxmanHog like this.

E99 Lariet, 4X2 dually, 02-98, 111K
4" turbo back
Riffraff 6637 intake
Swamps 175/145
Glow Shift not installed yet.

post #6976 of 7775 Old 01-23-2019, 04:17 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 429 Post(s)
Quoted: 3104 Post(s)
Quote:
Alexandria Occasional Cotex - wow what glittering jewel of colossal ignorance! What's wrong with NY? And what's up with those eyes!!! I guess it's true; your eyes are windows to your soul...........
as @SparkyF250 mentioned the courts have been loaded with lieberal activists for years...decades even
i still believe the biggest threat to our constitution is the idiocracy of the LIEberal indoctrination system. laughably called the schools and the higher you go the more falsehood they pump into the feable minds of their victims. and the idiots still paying for college PAY for the privelidge of being lied to and manipilated for the glorious cause of socalism which has killed more people in the last hundred years than all other beliefs and or religions combined...
new dork is infested with lost educated souls with zero idea how the world works or how history played out or...

Quote:
Originally Posted by e99stroker+ View Post
Hey John, Why don't you tell us what you really think!!! LOL...Go my friend...Give em he## er heck.
Didn't I
TaxmanHog and Got Dirt? like this.

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #6977 of 7775 Old 01-23-2019, 04:36 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJC2 View Post
Taxman, are there many like you that work there? What I mean is, conservative minded. I don't know why, but I kind of pictured those at that agency as more of the liberal mindset.
That is difficult to answer, political discussion is pretty much forbidden, but as you can guess certain demographics are readable, breaking the rule of don't judge a book by its cover, but I'd say the majority are liberal, but we have conservatives too. Also 80,000 folks spread across the nation makes it even harder to grasp who believes what.
john galt likes this.

Last edited by TaxmanHog; 01-23-2019 at 04:45 PM.
post #6978 of 7775 Old 01-23-2019, 05:04 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Garage
Doing away with Federal Reserve would certainly require that we contain our spending to only what is spendable, writing off the entire national debt would be a magnitude 13 earthquake to our economy, much of the debt is self serving and compounding, as we are adding huge amounts to the debt with the free spending mentality, we're already on the way to a crash anyhow.

I'd like to see:
  • limit interest paid on the debt to 1.2%/year
  • Balanced budget for FY 2019 by cutting spending this year, cold turkey heart attack style.
  • FY-2020 reduce that spending by 1.35% to allow a trickle against the debt.
  • As Economy accelerates income and other taxes will rise but moderate to no more than 1.35%/year
  • FY-2021 reduce the spending by 1.35%, keep repeating the above until about FY 2063
  • By then our grand kids will be out of debt!

And to ensure we stay on course, keep our nose out of other world bullchit, secure our borders and put a lot of lazy folks to work right here in the good old USofA.

Leading economists would say I'm batchit crazy for such an idea, but IMHO it's a start.
john galt and RJC2 like this.
post #6979 of 7775 Old 01-23-2019, 05:05 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaxmanHog View Post
Totally agree, support of HR.25 google it learn about it love it.

It could bring us back to basics and spend only what needs to be done and generate 100% of the revenue needed to accomplish those yearly goals, no more deficit / debt spending.

I could go with that concept (Balanced budget starting this minute) if the ferall congress had a righteous mind, but they don't so I'm at a loss as to how we're going to get there cept by the tip of the sword.
I was doing some pondering on this and I can't see this happening or being financially feasible. If the top one percent of folk (essentially those with over 480K AGI) currently pay more taxes than the bottom 90%, about 40% of all taxes IIRC. The top .1% pay approximately 20% of all tax revenue. The top .01% pay about 9% and the top .001% pay over 3% of total tax revenue. I would think that the US treasury income would drop so drastically under this sales tax that the government couldn't function, even if it cut its expenditures by 50%. The top 1% just wouldn't buy enough stuff to generate the income. There aren't enough of them and their numbers aren't linear. Just the way I see it, I could be way off base.

Quote:

Don't get all hung up on that piece of paper. If we were to join with a global government by treaty that constitution wouldn't be worth any more than toilet paper.
john galt and Got Dirt? like this.

“Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.” Douglas Adams

post #6980 of 7775 Old 01-24-2019, 04:59 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
All those who think the "LIEberals" or "DemocratRATs" or whatever childish term you want to use, are some sort of anti-constituionalists you really need to step back and take a critical look at your own assumptions.

First I want to point out the constitution wasn't the first attempt. When the US was first formed, they wrote the Article of Confederation. Under the Articles of Confederation, the US had a very weak central government and gave most of the power to the states - basically a libertarians wet dream. It was a total failure and the country was basically falling apart. Things were so bad that the states got together and formed what woudl later be called the Constitutional Convention of 1787 and were supposed to fix the Articles of Confederations, but instead, "secretly" they threw away the whole thing because it was absolute garbage and instead they drafted the constitution we have today. I mention this because its important to realize that our first attempt at government was to have a very weak central government and let the States have most of the power and that was a failure. So we need a somewhat powerful, but balanced central government.

"Protecting the environment isn't in the constitution." Do you know what else isn't in the constitution? Murder. Per the constitution, murder isn't illegal. Neither is speeding or trade regulations, or many, many other things. How is its illegal? The intention was for it to be a frame work to build on and be changeable as new unforeseen challenges arose. One of the stated aims of the constitution is to protect the people of the US, and the Pentagon has reported that is considers climate change to be a threat to national security for various reasons. Therefore, climate change is covered by the constitution.

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...hange-threats/

All this talk about going back to the original constitution is misguided. Personally I think the fundamental flaw we have with our political system is that we treat corporations as people and how campaign finance laws are structured so that corporations can pay politicians and lobby congress with vast pools of funds that far outstrip what the common citizen is capable of doing. So now we have a government that is basically being run for businesses and not the people. You can make the argument that is businesses are doing well then the people will do well only goes so far and GDP and the NASDAQ are metrics that only measure one portion of how well a government is doing at servicing its citizens.
iHenry likes this.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to goddom For This Useful Post:
iHenry (03-25-2019)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
loonspuds

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode