6258Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #5231 of 8007 Old 11-23-2015, 06:00 PM
Mr. Crossthread

Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Quoted: 1891 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
"Sometimes I doubted Bush's strategies, but I never doubted which side he was on." Saw that on the web today and it's true.
Patriot, junior125 and john galt like this.

Justin

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2005 F250 FX4 Lariat 292k
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Powermax USA 250 amp Alt - Custom Big 3 Upgrade -
Check out MPA, those guys are pretty decent

TPB!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5232 of 8007 Old 12-02-2015, 06:54 PM
Electrical Ogre

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.34ever View Post
We need to start kicking azz and taking name on those pieces of monkey chit! Obummer says it's a multi year job......France took out their headquarters in a weekend. I say we go with the French plan
Strange how, when was it, the second gulf war, that France was the chicken. Now Canada is the world's sniveling scaredy-cat little bi***.

Lefties are now running Canada. They ran an Obummer style "hope and change" campaign. Well, false hope, and not change for the better.
john galt likes this.

Bill

1996 F250 SC/SB 4X4 XLT
1997 F250 RC/SB 2WD project
2008 F350 CC/LB 4X4 DRW Lariat, 3" cow catcher mod
2008 Ranger SC FX4
Quote:
Originally Posted by weareweird69 View Post
If your posting pictures bill, everyone dim their screens, that CAT YELLOW is bright
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fordman247365 View Post
Is there anything you DONT take apart and **** with?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJFLASH View Post
I still say that those Dodge mirrors have as much business on a OBS Ford as yoga pants have on a fat chick...my .02
post #5233 of 8007 Old 12-02-2015, 07:03 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Garage
Brace yourselves for the next round of gun grabbing in California. Our idiot in chief has already popped out on the media scene making an azz out of himself calling for more gun control after the whack jobs shot up San Bernardino today. After all, those guns got out there and killed all those people without any help from mental disease or terrorism.

Sent from my dumb iPhone
john galt likes this.

Mike"Training our future. One misfit at a time"

2005 F-250 CCSB FX4 LARIAT 191K blue spring, coolant filter, DC Power alt. Studs, BPD EGR cooler, and

[/CENTER]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5234 of 8007 Old 12-02-2015, 07:30 PM
'consent of the governed'

Mentioned: 288 Post(s)
Quoted: 2209 Post(s)
Garage
Keep the change
post #5235 of 8007 Old 12-02-2015, 07:48 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 438 Post(s)
Quoted: 3157 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by waggonerj View Post
"Sometimes I doubted Bush's strategies, but I never doubted which side he was on." Saw that on the web today and it's true.
the only problem with bush jr was he stood up to the lieberal scum until they threatened his kids and even then he made them start to make good on those threats before he caved and allowed them to run roughshod over our economy.
It still amazes me that in just 7 short years we went form being at war with islame to allowing it in the white house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teachagmech View Post
Brace yourselves for the next round of gun grabbing in California. Our idiot in chief has already popped out on the media scene making an azz out of himself calling for more gun control after the whack jobs shot up San Bernardino today. After all, those guns got out there and killed all those people without any help from mental disease or terrorism.

Sent from my dumb iPhone
everytime the criminal in chief starts running his ignorant mouth about gun control ... ****cago runs in my mind and i just want to say, how is that gun control working out for you in chicago you ignorant, stupid, scum bag, moronadon, jackass?
I find it astounding that we in what has been the symbol of the free world now look at the former leader of the KGB and wish we had that kind of leadership in our own nation.
the owebummer idiocracy is a stain on the honor of all americans nd if we do not find a way to regain some semblence of sanity in our criminal political class it may become a stain we will never be able to remove

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #5236 of 8007 Old 12-02-2015, 08:00 PM

Garage
What's the problem with Chicago? Three black guys lure a nine year old black kid into the alley and SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD. Guess what happens, nothing. Meanwhile, an amateur cop murders a black kid. Guess what happens. All hell breaks loose. Black lives matter, but only if a white guy took it. It's a joke up in here.
post #5237 of 8007 Old 12-02-2015, 09:05 PM

Garage
Political Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
What's the problem with Chicago? Three black guys lure a nine year old black kid into the alley and EXECUTE HIM...SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD. Guess what happens, nothing. Meanwhile, an amateur cop kills a black kid. Guess what happens. All hell breaks loose. Black lives matter, but only if a white guy took it. It's a joke up in here.

I fixed it for you. We'll never hear if the IA reports it to be a clean shoot.

Sent from my dumb iPhone

2005 F-250 CCSB FX4 LARIAT 191K blue spring, coolant filter, DC Power alt. Studs, BPD EGR cooler, and

[/CENTER]

post #5238 of 8007 Old 12-02-2015, 09:06 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 438 Post(s)
Quoted: 3157 Post(s)
just sayin with all their beloved gun control there sure are a lot of shooting in the area.
sorry i know you are in the area and certainly do not lump yhou in with the $#itcago politico but when Odolph snivels about how we need gun control and we know he is from what is near the murder capital of the world...well the guy is as stupid as he is corrupt at times... and that isg sayin a LOT
[email protected] likes this.

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #5239 of 8007 Old 12-03-2015, 06:58 AM

Garage
The cop murdered that kid. There's no two ways about it. The city settled with the family last year and they have been trying to suppress the video.
post #5240 of 8007 Old 12-03-2015, 07:59 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
The cop murdered that kid. There's no two ways about it. The city settled with the family last year and they have been trying to suppress the video.

Oh it's an older case. I gotcha

Sent from my dumb iPhone

[/CENTER]

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
loonspuds

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode