Walmart's new far left approach...... - Page 2 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
 18Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 14 Old 07-03-2018, 08:09 AM
Serving Our Country!

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I just got an E-Mail from a college. It is definitely a far left college. Talked about their courses of decriminalizing vice and all sorts of other things I don't stand for. At least its a private school at $70k per year.

My daughter goes to an engineering school and at least there you need to be taught science and math to actually perform your job, so not much room for that type of intrusion into the curriculum.

2005 F250, 189,000 Miles
Bullet Proof HD Oil Cooler w/ Cold Weather Kit, Bullet Proof EGR, Bulletproof Water Pump, 7.3 Fan Clutch
Airlift 5k Airbags and Wireless Air
Edge CTS w/ EGT probe and Fuel Pressure Sensor.
15 MPG slick; 10 MPG towing 11k fifth wheel
Ravelco

6.0 Flush Procedure:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good 6.0 Reading:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 14 Old 07-03-2018, 09:13 AM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 446 Post(s)
Quoted: 3181 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy_GD View Post
all printed in China.

Just like the news and most internet posts, whether its right or wrong they will sell what people are buying.
the news will continue to spew the party line as all the main outlets are owned by the same criminal enterprise
and sorros will continue to keep them afloat with their ever shrinking veiwership. that is why cnn has not gone under yet and msnbc to an extent though they do have a huge parent company to prasite off...
and that is the leftist way to parasite off others

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSki View Post
I just got an E-Mail from a college. It is definitely a far left college. Talked about their courses of decriminalizing vice and all sorts of other things I don't stand for. At least its a private school at $70k per year.

My daughter goes to an engineering school and at least there you need to be taught science and math to actually perform your job, so not much room for that type of intrusion into the curriculum.
my daughter went to berzerkely...
and graduated top one percent ... mixed blessing to be sure
i get crap from those a holes asking for money all the time.
i use what i can of it for starting fires in winter months and just have to toss the rest

as for wally world
its still the cheapest way to get a lot of stuff anywhere near here but there are wallmarts i would not set foot it only one in the reno area thankfully... well...maybe two, but mostly they are decent stores but as more and more imbecile marxist flee the idiocracy they have spread in commiefornia to nevada the worse it gets there too.

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #13 of 14 Old 07-03-2018, 09:24 AM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 446 Post(s)
Quoted: 3181 Post(s)
out of curriosity i searched availability for the wally world we usually go to and i got tires
i guess the manager has no time for such things

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 14 Old 07-03-2018, 01:30 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
I don't believe in the coexist stickers or of religions in way the left does though here is my thoughts besides that matter...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode