LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 Old 01-23-2018, 06:29 AM Thread Starter
Anti-Hashtag Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Super Bowl Boycott

https://www.toddstarnes.com/show/nfl...eterans-group/

I hope this gets blasted everywhere and is the last straw......Ill burn my TV before I watch that game........

Only two defining forces have ever died for you, one died for your soul, and the other died for your freedom. They are Jesus Christ and the American Military Service member. So, pray to God for your soul, and Thank a Veteran for the right to do so.

2007 King Ranch CC F-350 SRW
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Performance Machines EGR Delete
Performance Machines Coolant Filter
Blue Spring Mod
SCT Tuner
Straight Piped
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Custom Tunes by MPT

Mishimoto Radiatior
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starcommtrey1 For This Useful Post:
john galt (01-23-2018), SparkyF250 (01-23-2018), ZMANN (01-23-2018)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 Old 01-23-2018, 06:46 AM
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,141 Times in 2,049 Posts
Mentioned: 437 Post(s)
Quoted: 3169 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
People just watch the commercials anyway.
ZMANN and DieselPatriot like this.

GD

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaguire View Post
So says the internet... ...and so it shall be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G8orFord View Post
OK, thanks for the info. To show my ignorance, what is the problem with 3 nipples...
post #3 of 21 Old 01-23-2018, 06:52 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Thanks
I have not watched a single NFL game this year, and you can bet your *** I will not be watching the Super Bowl after this!

I just sent this to about 45 people.

Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 Old 01-23-2018, 07:07 AM Thread Starter
Anti-Hashtag Member

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy_GD View Post
People just watch the commercials anyway.
The screwed up thing is, remember the immigration commercial they allowed last year.........double standard me thinks for vets.....

Only two defining forces have ever died for you, one died for your soul, and the other died for your freedom. They are Jesus Christ and the American Military Service member. So, pray to God for your soul, and Thank a Veteran for the right to do so.

2007 King Ranch CC F-350 SRW

Performance Machines EGR Delete
Performance Machines Coolant Filter
Blue Spring Mod
SCT Tuner
Straight Piped

Custom Tunes by MPT

Mishimoto Radiatior
post #5 of 21 Old 01-23-2018, 07:14 AM
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,141 Times in 2,049 Posts
Mentioned: 437 Post(s)
Quoted: 3169 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Oddly enough, no... I do not.
Honestly I am not the right person to take a side either way.

GD

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaguire View Post
So says the internet... ...and so it shall be.
Quote:
Originally Posted by G8orFord View Post
OK, thanks for the info. To show my ignorance, what is the problem with 3 nipples...
post #6 of 21 Old 01-23-2018, 07:37 AM

Thanked 1,855 Times in 1,798 Posts
Mentioned: 728 Post(s)
Quoted: 4033 Post(s)
I do not watch sports, not even sure I get an opinion?
but I do love my country and Appreciate the service and sacrifices given to Her by the Armed service personnel of past, present, future
the knee thing pisses me off to no end

in the NFL's defense, (or devil's advocate may be better?) I think they are in damage control from their previous inactions and don't want to bring attention to the issue that is seeming to dissipate ( i think it would have been a great commercial) ( I, being a non sports watcher have not heard much about the knee bs in the news lately)

I will not be watching the superbowl ;-) we used to go to the lake on Superbowl Sunday it would be empty lol)
john galt and v8deuce like this.

6.0 flush pdf
post #7 of 21 Old 01-23-2018, 10:37 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,066 Times in 939 Posts
Mentioned: 280 Post(s)
Quoted: 1588 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Government-sanctioned monopolies tend to fall into the "bread and circuses" category. When you add to it New England's bullchit, you might as will be watching a Democratic Primary.
Patriot and SparkyF250 like this.

2004 F550 CC Lariat
BPD oil cooler relocation and upgraded EGR cooler (spooled), BPD oil bypass filtration, aFe Magnum Force CAI, Mishi radiator, 7.3L fan clutch, EC1 ELC, XDP coolant bypass filtration, '08 trans pan/filter, PTP direct clutch solenoid, blue spring, 6.4 starter, MBRP y-pipe, BD boots/clamps, '05 intake elbow, ccv reroute, Torque Pro + OBDLink™ LX, Autometer EGT
post #8 of 21 Old 01-23-2018, 10:51 AM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 446 Post(s)
Quoted: 3181 Post(s)
well chit....
i was a foot ball fan for a very long time
i played a bit in highschool and college i ran a 4.40 in pads at 235 i had hoped to get scouted at one point.
then i did my knee but...
i watched the very first super bowl
i watched everyone since
UNTIL NOW!!!
**** the national f**kup league.
ALL of my best friends served there is a mind set in those who were willing to risk everything to support our freedoms and at one time to promote the same for others.
now, our freedoms are erroded beyond belief, our leaders are horrifyingly corrupt and self serving. and the nfl is now filled with gang banger rejects with no sense of honor or dignity or self sacrifice. they are takers not creators. what do they offer society
NOTHING. perhaps a bit of entertainment but the utter disrespect for people they are not worthy of wiping the dirty bottoms of....
nope, go to hell nfl you are nothing but a bunch of self serving depraved scum of the earth and are not worthy of living under the star spangled banner

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #9 of 21 Old 01-23-2018, 10:52 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 234 Post(s)
Quoted: 3376 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I haven't watched a game all year (that's easy when the Cleveland Browns is your home team) I have no plans to watch the Super Bowl either. I'll catch the commercials later.
Still p!ssed that Tebow got in trouble kneeling to pray but the azzhats can kneel in disrespect!

Sparky

2005 F250 CCSB KR 4x4 6.0 4" Flo-Pro,
Fox 2.0s, Toyo ATs, CTS2 Pro, Blue Spring, BPD 7.3 Fan Clutch, IPR Coolant Filter

2000 F350 SCLB Dually 4x4, 7.3 6 Speed Hydra, CTS2, S&B Air, 4'' SS Diamond Eye

2005 Explorer XLT 4x4 Mountaineer,
Toyo ATs, Wife's grocery getter

1993 F150 4x4, 302 5 speed, winter truck

post #10 of 21 Old 01-23-2018, 01:36 PM
Drunk Post Extraordinair

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Holy sht.

“It’s never been a place for advertising that could be considered by some as a political statement,” McCarthy told Army Times.

What about that Coke commercial of those two illegal immigrants traveling through the desert? Full disclosure, I didn't get online to finish their harrowing journey, because I don't care, but the optics in the first segment played on tv were enough.

Unfortunately, the NFL has every right to decide what plays on their air time.

But that also means they have to deal with the consequences of their decision.

I don't watch the NFL. I haven't watched a super bowl in probably 10 years, even those where at parties. I think the only reason I saw said commercial is because someone showed it to me.

I think we will see some of the lowest ratings for a super bowl ever this year, following all time lows during the regular season and playoffs or whatever they do.

So strong is Tradition that later generations will dream of what they have never seen.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in