17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 25 Old 11-26-2016, 02:28 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hopeful is as close as I am to the topic. Even trump taking actions, will still take to come to reality of the effects for us people of the country.

It would be nice to see the country to prosper though. I didn't serve in the military to protect my family to just lay over at night and let someone tell me I can only live a certain way. Laws I understand, regulations are retarded.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
john galt likes this.

Huge mystery as I try to figure out what's been done by previous owner.

2004 F-250 CCSB 4x4, Oxford White,12" Suspension lift, 4" turbo back to Dual stacks, CAI, Redhead Gear Box, Dual Fox 2.0 front shocks, Dual Fabtech Stabilizers, B&W Turnover Gooseneck, 08 Front End Conversion, 07 Interior Swap, 37x12.5x20 Mickey Thompson Deegan 38, Big 3 "Mod", Harpoon mod, Edge insight cs
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 25 Old 01-28-2017, 07:29 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Garage
Lot's of regulations and former EO's getting wiped out this week, looking forward to tax policy and law getting a major revamping in the coming months.
In he mean time the EO-1 regarding O-care will have immediate impact if I read it correctly.

Coming up major tax changes, don't know for sure what direction we're going, but this is one possibility: google [house-gop-pledges-to-bust-up-irs-in-tax-plan]

Quote:
Reforming the tax code will take a three-pronged approach that includes “busting up” the Internal Revenue Service, House Ways and Means Committee Chairman Kevin Brady said Wednesday.

Explaining how the tax-writing committee plans to overhaul the tax code this year via the GOP’s Blueprint, Brady, Republican of Texas, said at an event held by the Financial Services Roundtable in Washington that the plan involves the following:

“Redesigning” the tax code so that American companies “large and small” can compete anywhere in the world;
Fairness and simplicity for families and individuals that allows 95% of Americans to file their returns on a simple post card style system; and
“Busting up” the IRS to redesign it into a 21st century organization with a singular mission — customer service centered around three units: businesses, individuals and to dispute resolution.

Acknowledging that “it is politically difficult” to enact tax reform, the Blueprint plan does not involve merely “wringing money” out of taxpayers, “which is what we have today; we’re proposing a tax code built for growth,” Brady said.

“Tax reform only happens once in a generation … It may not happen again in another generation. It is not enough to simply tweak a few things in the tax code and call it a day. We’re going very bold on both the business and individual reforms so that we can grow this economy in a significant way and give people more control.”

2012 F250 Ext-Cab 4x2 Stone Stock PS-6.7
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #13 of 25 Old 11-22-2017, 06:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokersace View Post
Laws I understand, regulations are retarded.
Considering that most regulations don't really follow technical guidelines, being more politically-motivated than anything, over-regulation had already proven itself worthless.

When it comes to EPA, at first I thought the witch-hunting against Diesel would come to an end, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to happen so soon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 25 Old 12-22-2017, 09:01 PM
Drunk Post Extraordinair

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I saw this article from the Failing New York Times and immediately thought of this thread.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/22/c...ts-pruitt.html

I know it's a long way from new coal power plants and tier 0 diesels, but it's a start.

So strong is Tradition that later generations will dream of what they have never seen.

post #15 of 25 Old 12-24-2017, 07:08 AM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Problem is, 51% of all greenhouse gases are produced by cattle. Considering all of Washington is in bed with the beef lobbyists they have to look elsewhere to cut anything producing gases contributing to global warming. That puts the target squarely on us.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
post #16 of 25 Old 12-24-2017, 07:47 AM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
the man made climate change myth is just a plot to make money and gain more control over the people. The climate has gone through natural cycles of warming and cooling for thousands of years. There is nothing we can do to change that. The amount of "pollution" that we make is nothing compared to a single volcano eruption.
sbluke55 and SparkyF250 like this.

00 f250 ext. cab, lb, 4x4, 170,000, zf 6 speed, South Bend 1944ofe, 4 in lift, 315/75/16 Courser MXTs, rear Detroit locker, PMF traction bars, Full Force 180/80 injectors, KC 300x 63/73/.84 turbo, PHP Hydra, Riff Raff frx,, Dieselsite pre pump kit, Dorman up pipes,IAH delete, ccv mod, 6637 filter, Auto Meter gauges, Edge CS2, 4 in diamod eye straight pipe 6 in tip.
post #17 of 25 Old 12-27-2017, 04:21 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Wrong. The polar ice caps are massively shrunken compared to satellite images crom even 20 years ago. The earth as a whole has gone up 1 full degree in 100 years. At 2* a cascade of issues begins.

post #18 of 25 Old 12-28-2017, 01:59 PM
Drunk Post Extraordinair

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseljay74 View Post
Wrong. The polar ice caps are massively shrunken compared to satellite images crom even 20 years ago. The earth as a whole has gone up 1 full degree in 100 years. At 2* a cascade of issues begins.

sbluke55 likes this.

So strong is Tradition that later generations will dream of what they have never seen.

post #19 of 25 Old 12-28-2017, 02:11 PM

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dieseljay74 View Post
Problem is, 51% of all greenhouse gases are produced by cattle. Considering all of Washington is in bed with the beef lobbyists they have to look elsewhere to cut anything producing gases contributing to global warming. That puts the target squarely on us.

Or how about air conditioning is causing chronic air pollution. 🤣 you have to be a millennial.

You know all these global warming projections are based of computer models that predict this stuff to happen in 30+ years. What makes you think we can get that right when the weather people can't even predict a week out.
gearjammer-2000 likes this.

01 f-250, Standard
Rev tech 4" lift,37" military wrangler Mt tires
KC diy 66, Full force 160/100 and custom tunes from PHP
Banks inner cooler and full 4" exhaust, Diy S&B intake
Diy quad feed, Hydra, Isspro boost, pyro, and fuel pressure
3/0 battery cables with military style terminals

post #20 of 25 Old 12-28-2017, 02:37 PM

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
In the 80s they predicted that in 30 years the sea level would rise enough to cover 1/3 of Florida.

00 f250 ext. cab, lb, 4x4, 170,000, zf 6 speed, South Bend 1944ofe, 4 in lift, 315/75/16 Courser MXTs, rear Detroit locker, PMF traction bars, Full Force 180/80 injectors, KC 300x 63/73/.84 turbo, PHP Hydra, Riff Raff frx,, Dieselsite pre pump kit, Dorman up pipes,IAH delete, ccv mod, 6637 filter, Auto Meter gauges, Edge CS2, 4 in diamod eye straight pipe 6 in tip.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in