2nd Annual MDTDC Diesel Drag&Dyno Day July 19 @ Cecil County Dragway - Page 13 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
National Everything worthy of a National Event goes here. May be moved to a regional forum if we deem worthy.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #121 of 130 Old 07-21-2008, 06:22 PM
DKR
<--Pro Cooler Racer

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to DKR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maintain View Post
I sense a wrenching day @ Ditty's LOL...
Mmm, depending when ya'all do it...I should be able to make it.

Eric
2017 F250 6.7l Lariat CC LB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #122 of 130 Old 07-21-2008, 07:24 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

hey yall, this is my first post here on the org..........anyways i was driving the burgundy regular cab 7.3 at the event. I had a blast in maryland at the event. It was nice meeting some of yall. I ran a 12.8 @ 103 on fuel only and a 12.4 @ 109 on spray. Does any one by chance have any vids or pictures of my truck? Thanks,

Brian

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
F250 Regular Cab Long Bed. 4x4. 242k Miles

Empire Built Engine. Billet Rods. Girdle, Fire Rings, H11 Studs. Ported Heads. Hi-Rev Springs & Pushrods. 80mm S400 . Swamp 400cc Hybrids. Swamps Gen 3 Oil. Custom Swamp Tunes. Custom Fuel System. Snow Stg 2. NX 3 stage Nos. 30x14 M&H Slicks. Twisted Diesel Built 4r100, 1/4 Mile- 10.61 @ 128 MPH
post #123 of 130 Old 07-21-2008, 07:26 PM
DKR
<--Pro Cooler Racer

No pics sorry, but I have a visual in my head of your tailgate during your 12.4 run! I was to the left and behind ya!!

Nice rig and

Eric
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #124 of 130 Old 07-21-2008, 07:26 PM
International Threat

Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Welcome welcome!!! Your truck like the smaller version of mine! Very similar power mods!

I'll send you the link to the SSS.

2001 F250
11.62 @ 115.79
Owner of Marty's Diesel
Elkton, Maryland
post #125 of 130 Old 07-21-2008, 07:47 PM
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKR View Post
No pics sorry, but I have a visual in my head of your tailgate during your 12.4 run! I was to the left and behind ya!!

Nice rig and
man that was one hell of a race.....u deffinetly had me off the line and i passed you right before the 1/8 mile. I need to get the launch down so i can get a decent 60 ft and maybe drop my times a tenth or so.

Maintain, sss sounds like a big event. im gonna try to make it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
F250 Regular Cab Long Bed. 4x4. 242k Miles

Empire Built Engine. Billet Rods. Girdle, Fire Rings, H11 Studs. Ported Heads. Hi-Rev Springs & Pushrods. 80mm S400 . Swamp 400cc Hybrids. Swamps Gen 3 Oil. Custom Swamp Tunes. Custom Fuel System. Snow Stg 2. NX 3 stage Nos. 30x14 M&H Slicks. Twisted Diesel Built 4r100, 1/4 Mile- 10.61 @ 128 MPH
post #126 of 130 Old 07-21-2008, 08:03 PM
DKR
<--Pro Cooler Racer

It was a great race, was my best ET to date. Ive discovered the launch is the hardest, the rest is easy, just keep your foot to the floor! So far, my best 60' is 1.73 on spray. I'm having issues now hooking up on the launch.

Eric
post #127 of 130 Old 07-22-2008, 04:04 AM
Let's go B's!!!!

Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKR View Post
Mmm, depending when ya'all do it...I should be able to make it.
I may make it too...depending...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Power Smoker View Post
hey yall, this is my first post here on the org..........anyways i was driving the burgundy regular cab 7.3 at the event. I had a blast in maryland at the event. It was nice meeting some of yall. I ran a 12.8 @ 103 on fuel only and a 12.4 @ 109 on spray. Does any one by chance have any vids or pictures of my truck? Thanks,

Brian
Nice meeting you to Brian. You've got a sweet truck there! Your towing truck ain't so shabby either!

Chris

2002 Crew Cab Long Bed
4" BDS, 35x13.50 Cooper STT on 20x10 Black Rockstars, and other stuff.....310,000 miles and counting...

<><
2 Thessalonians 3 v.6-15

post #128 of 130 Old 07-26-2008, 05:43 PM
HardLuck Case of the Year

Send a message via AIM to Ditty Send a message via Yahoo to Ditty
I dunno when it'll be. (Things are going on and I dunno what the heck is going on right now.) Eric, I've talked to you in the past about what I'm talking about. All I can say right now is, I'm not at home and dunno when I'll be back there..(other than I have to be there tomorrow to go to my (poss.) Future Sister-In-Law's to help her move.) Get the hint???

I'm totally down with having 10-15 PSD's in the neighborhood for a wrench day. AND y'all could all oogle Baby Natalie.... AKA "Little-Miss-Ditty".

I'll keep everyone aprized of the situation and we'll word together to set a date and all that jazz.

DITTY

Brisco:-White 2000 F-350 PSD CrewCab/SRW/LongBed/4x4/6spd Manual/HUGE Powerstroke.Org Vinals!

Favorite Mods: Baby-seat mod/Girlfriend delete/6pos on Xtreme!

Repairs since bought: both batteries/alternator/3 transmissions/4 clutches/entire front axle/new steering stabilizer/power steering pump

Still broken: cracked windshield/all glowplugs/glowplug relay/4WD still out/trailer harness no power

Current Best: [email protected] (Est.7800lbs)
post #129 of 130 Old 07-26-2008, 08:27 PM
DKR
<--Pro Cooler Racer

Man Ditty, if it's like last time. You should remember my advice. You'll be able to work it out hopefully.

Just let us know when it's straight and when. You're ready to us to terrorize, I mean visit, your neck of the woods.

Eric
post #130 of 130 Old 08-02-2008, 07:16 PM
HardLuck Case of the Year

Send a message via AIM to Ditty Send a message via Yahoo to Ditty
Everything is OK on the home front now. I also talked to her Dad and he said it is cool to host a little wrenching session here at the house. I'll have to put some cardboard down on the driveway though. He does NOT want oil spots on the driveway. I can't do it next weekend but as far as I know, any weekend after that is good.

DITTY

Brisco:-White 2000 F-350 PSD CrewCab/SRW/LongBed/4x4/6spd Manual/HUGE Powerstroke.Org Vinals!

Favorite Mods: Baby-seat mod/Girlfriend delete/6pos on Xtreme!

Repairs since bought: both batteries/alternator/3 transmissions/4 clutches/entire front axle/new steering stabilizer/power steering pump

Still broken: cracked windshield/all glowplugs/glowplug relay/4WD still out/trailer harness no power

Current Best: [email protected] (Est.7800lbs)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode