Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum (https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/)
-   At The Movies (https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/movies/)
-   -   Walking dead anyone??? Possible spoiler alerts inside (https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/movies/609314-walking-dead-anyone-possible-spoiler-alerts-inside.html)

Rammstein1224 12-02-2013 10:08 AM

Walking dead anyone??? Possible spoiler alerts inside

Been watching it since i caught season 1 on netflix and i love it! Its probably one of my favorite tv shows ever. I hardly ever watch tv but with this show i gotta watch it every sunday. Last night wrapped up the first half of season 4 and it was a doozy alright a real feels trip. Any of you guys watch it???

SCUFFY828 12-02-2013 10:17 AM

watch it every week

Rammstein1224 12-02-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCUFFY828 (Post 7384946)
watch it every week

Whatd you think about last nights episode?

SCUFFY828 12-04-2013 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rammstein1224 (Post 7384978)
Whatd you think about last nights episode?

was pretty crazy , a lot of surprises , just wish ol boy wouldn't have killed hershel , he was always the voice of reason , curious to see where they all end up and who gets back together

Rammstein1224 12-04-2013 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCUFFY828 (Post 7405642)
was pretty crazy , a lot of surprises , just wish ol boy wouldn't have killed hershel , he was always the voice of reason , curious to see where they all end up and who gets back together

Oh yea kinda sucked they killed Hershel, he was my favorite character. I rather they killed Michone because she wasnt as integral character and you woulda thought the governer woulda wanted to kill her more. But Ricks really gonna lose it this season, first losing Lori, now Judith and the prison. I thought they were gonna kill Daryle with the sneaking up walker but that woulda really p-ed everyone off i think

Nifty2Fifty 12-04-2013 09:00 AM

Damn it, why did they have to kill off Hershel!? He was a badass hahaha

Tuscany 12-04-2013 09:06 AM

BEST SHOW EVER. Watch it every Sunday like clockwork.

If you read the comic books than you will see what is about to happen in the future. If you don't want to know don't read them. But to this point they follow very closely with the comic books.

Last episode had me PISSED. Lol. I was waiting for Carl to pop the governor but had an idea that Michone was going to be the one to finish him off. Sucks that Hershel is gone but hey we all knew at some point it was going to happen simply because the governor knew how much Rick valued him.

Seeing Judith gone wrecked me. I have kids and seeing Rick and Carl break down like they did hit home as I would lose my mind of something ever happened to one of my children.

I think both Rick and Carl are going to take a turn towards the dark side after these last events as the loss of Judith and Hershel as well as the prison are all key factors.

Either way I'm glad that dbag the governor is finally dead and gone.

Rammstein1224 12-04-2013 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuscany (Post 7406538)
BEST SHOW EVER. Watch it every Sunday like clockwork.

If you read the comic books than you will see what is about to happen in the future. If you don't want to know don't read them. But to this point they follow very closely with the comic books.

I never read any of the comics(not my cup o tea) but thats what i heard they were gonna do.

Last episode had me PISSED. Lol. I was waiting for Carl to pop the governor but had an idea that Michone was going to be the one to finish him off. Sucks that Hershel is gone but hey we all knew at some point it was going to happen simply because the governor knew how much Rick valued him.

I wouldnt say i was pissed but it definitely upset me a bit how they kinda killed off some of the main characters just like that. I honestly though they were gonna kill off Rick but yea Michone stabbed him and left him to die and i was like NOOOOO finish him he will come back somehow but then his new GF(forgot her name) actually finished him off. As for Hershel i dont think the governor really knew much about him because he never really was around Rick and Hershel together so unless Andrea told him I dont think he would have known how much Rick relied on him.

Seeing Judith gone wrecked me. I have kids and seeing Rick and Carl break down like they did hit home as I would lose my mind of something ever happened to one of my children.

Yea it was surprising they actually did that, but i honestly think that was because of filming issues, because if you notice she isnt in the last like 5 episodes because its hard to film with a baby.

I think both Rick and Carl are going to take a turn towards the dark side after these last events as the loss of Judith and Hershel as well as the prison are all key factors.

I agree not only because he lost them emotionally but Rick lost the voice of reason the Hershel gave him when he needed help and in turn wont give Carl that same voice of reason

Either way I'm glad that dbag the governor is finally dead and gone.

:hehe:Yea normally you can usually like the bad guy in a certain degree but the Governor was just a messed up guy you just cant like, although I felt like he was going to redeem himself when Rick told them they could band together and he pulled the sword away...but then he F-ed that up

jse51599 12-04-2013 09:26 AM

Agreed..... best show on tv!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

dieselflash 12-04-2013 09:41 AM

Is Judith really dead though? I'm excited to see a new storyline unfold and see if everyone from the prison reunites or goes separate ways.