LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #3601 of 4007 Old 08-30-2019, 12:22 AM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 441 Post(s)
Quoted: 3173 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
I'll take 'something my ex wife never said' for 600 Alex.
Kryptic_361 and SparkyF250 like this.

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3602 of 4007 Old 08-30-2019, 05:07 PM

Mentioned: 1213 Post(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Lol.

www.cncfab.us

[SIZE="3"]For all your ford powerstroke needs. If you dont see what you are looking for on the website, please use the contact page and shoot us a message or
Part numbers will help alot too if they are not on our site.

post #3603 of 4007 Old 08-30-2019, 07:38 PM
california deplorable

ok...internet and computer both dying it has taken me 25 minutes to get to where i can post this and i am not even going to try to find the dumbest pic thread right now
plus i didnt take the pic but...
i feel sorry for the guy...but seriously its like he earned this one
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	no sudden stops.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	722511  
SparkyF250 likes this.

I like mead

Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3604 of 4007 Old 08-31-2019, 10:48 PM
california deplorable

Quote:
It is a visual representation of my mind, chaos. To the n'th degree. @djmaguire @waggonerj help me out.

why does that make me think of the first line from repo man?

"oohh....you dont wanna look in there"

worthy part starts at about 2:45

I like mead

Last edited by john galt; 08-31-2019 at 11:03 PM.
post #3605 of 4007 Old 09-01-2019, 10:34 AM Thread Starter
Mr. Crossthread

Mentioned: 113 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
It is a visual representation of my mind, chaos. To the n'th degree.
@djmaguire @waggonerj help me out.
No way am I going to try and explain that place. Lol
Quote:
Now that's funny! Lmao

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
john galt likes this.

Justin

2005 F250 300,000 miles

ARP Studs - OEM Gaskets - Machined Heads - EGR Delete - 4" Straight Pipe Axle Dump - MBRP Up-pipes - Holder's 175/Stock Injectors - KC Stage 2 63.5mm - Custom Water/Meth Injection - Beans Diesel Sump - PHP FICM Tuner - SCT X4 - TSD Tunes - Riff Raff Boots and Clamps - Coolant Filter - Blue Spring - CCV Reroute - Custom Big 3 Upgrade - Viper Remote Start - Aluminum Radiator
Check out MPA, those guys are pretty decent

TPB!
post #3606 of 4007 Old 09-01-2019, 01:50 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
hopefully yall dont get annoyed with my posts. yall were just always cool and the cummins forums are full of egotistical idiots

i finally got around to replacing the bad injector in the cummins. thing runs stronger and idles way smoother now.

thing is powerful it really is. but the cummins just doesn't have that pull that the 6.0 did when accelerating hard. gets better fuel mileage tho.

any of yall know any good efi tuners for cummins? the tune that's on it is super smokey and id like to have multiple tunes not just the one thats on it.
john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

Colin
06 Ram 3500 4x4 24v CR Cummins with some goodies
"dip me in honey and throw me to the lesbians"
post #3607 of 4007 Old 09-01-2019, 02:41 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Finally had a day to work on my truck
And well it started. So that’s a plus

Now I need to find a black bumper
Hardcore coolant flush

Oh. Probably get the interior put in at some point
Kryptic_361 and john galt like this.

Tyler
2017 F350-Totaled

2005 F250-Stock, used and abused
2004 F250-Full on project

Last edited by 99powerstroke62; 09-01-2019 at 02:53 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to 99powerstroke62 For This Useful Post:
john galt (09-05-2019)
post #3608 of 4007 Old 09-01-2019, 03:46 PM

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptic_361 View Post
hopefully yall dont get annoyed with my posts. yall were just always cool and the cummins forums are full of egotistical idiots

i finally got around to replacing the bad injector in the cummins. thing runs stronger and idles way smoother now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VARbx-7x4lw

thing is powerful it really is. but the cummins just doesn't have that pull that the 6.0 did when accelerating hard. gets better fuel mileage tho.

any of yall know any good efi tuners for cummins? the tune that's on it is super smokey and id like to have multiple tunes not just the one thats on it.
Doesn't bother me. For tunes I'd say anarchy or ryan millikien
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99powerstroke62 View Post
And well it started. So thatís a plus

Hardcore coolant flush

That's a sweet chair!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
post #3609 of 4007 Old 09-01-2019, 04:39 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Quoted: 3345 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryptic_361 View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VARbx-7x4lw

Thought a cummins was supposed to smoke. At least all of them around here do.

Went and picked up a 96 Ranger for another winter truck, mostly for Jack to drive to school. The F150 gets crappy MPG so I hope the Ranger does better. Besides the F150 is my winter truck when the salt starts spreading the diesels get parked, even Jack's 91 is pretty clean.
Seller has done a ton of work to it, all new brakes, shocks, plugs, wires, coil pack, K&N cai, tie rods, new Warn locking hubs & exhaust. I'm prolly forgetting a few things, he did too. The new right rear shock was too much for the upper mount, he did put a new one on the left not sure why he didn't do em both. I thought I checked the front axle u-joints pretty close, but I missed the bad one on the outer right, at least that's the easiest one to do. With all the stuff he did I was surprised to find he missed those two things. Could be he was just tired of working on it? He has a 2013 6.7 he was using the Ranger for a work truck to keep the miles down on the 6.7 Makes sense since he was at the intersection of no and where.
Got a pretty good deal on it, though does need tires, that shock mount & u-joint.
john galt likes this.

Sparky

2005 F250 CCSB KR 4x4 6.0 4" Flo-Pro,
Fox 2.0s, Toyo ATs, CTS2 Pro, Blue Spring, BPD 7.3 Fan Clutch, IPR Coolant Filter

2000 F350 SCLB Dually 4x4, 7.3 6 Speed Hydra, CTS2, S&B Air, 4'' SS Diamond Eye

2005 Explorer XLT 4x4 Mountaineer,
Toyo ATs, Wife's grocery getter

1993 F150 4x4, 302 5 speed, winter truck

post #3610 of 4007 Old 09-02-2019, 07:25 AM

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Weberman3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99powerstroke62 View Post
And well it started. So thatís a plus

Hardcore coolant flush

Any year you're looking for or just a bumper?

2004 F350 XLT 6.0L ZF6 CCSB
ARP Head Studs, EGR Delete, 4" Turboback, Fuel Sump, Coolant Filter, NUC Oil Bypass Filter
Kenwood DDX372BT with Rear View Camera, Rockford Fosgate P1683 speakers, Infinity REF1200 subwoofers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode