Vaughn715 Vaughn715 is offline
- About Vaughn715
- How did you find Powerstroke.org
- Lots of web searches on the almighty 6.0...
- Engineer, Firefighter, Pilot, Mechanic, Husband...Most Importantly Dad
- Exact Location
- SE Illinois. No, Not close to Chicago.
- Plant Engineer
- 06 CCLB 6.0 XLT 4X4
- 6.0 factory turbocharged
- Cab Configuration
- Crew Cab Long Box
- Single Rear Wheel 4X4
- Tranny type
- All Terrain
- Not much yet. Mirrors and taillights from an 08. More to come shortly.
- Primary Vehicle Use
- Daily Driver, Weekend Warrior Tow Rig, Farm Workhorse
- 1/8 Mile ET
- 1/8 Mile MPH
- 1/4 Mile ET
- 1/4 Mile MPH
- In fire you can plan everything out to the minute, and a minute before that everything changes.
- Last Activity: Yesterday 01:54 PM
- Join Date: 09-13-2019
- Referrals: 0
|10:40 AM - Tinbanger1979 quoted Vaughn715 in post Kill Devil Diesel heads?
I just checked mine out and th...
|11:58 AM - Tinbanger1979 quoted Vaughn715 in post Kill Devil Diesel heads?
I have a set in my garage that...
|07:35 PM - kcoyner quoted Vaughn715 in post Headgaskets on studded 06 f250
Copper o-rings isn't one I hav...
|09:28 AM - Vaughn715 quoted Jhnybravo in post Tuning with EGR delete
Agreed, the tune its on now is...
|01:38 PM - DKTA quoted Vaughn715 in post Returned the sinister oil cooler and got an OEM oil cooler
I'd say you made the right cho...
|07:02 AM - Vaughn715 quoted iqraceworks in post New truck, blown head gasket, help assessing full scope of job
On a side note......if it was me...
|iTrader Profile||Recent Ratings|