• 3 Post By LarryDerouin

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 6 Old 10-11-2019, 10:26 AM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Hi. My name is Larry, and I am addicted....

I can't get enough of the Diesel Exhaust Smell. I volunteer on a WWII Sub in Baltimore and the smell in the boat is like an aphrodisiac(mainly Diesel, Hydraulic, lube Oils, with a little sweat, Sanitary tank venting, a little bit of Tobaco smell, etc. I've been wanting a Diesel truck for the longest time, but $50K to $70K for one is a BIT WAY TOO MUCH! The next door neighbor had this 2004 F-350 for $10K. We offered $9K and they took "the money and Run"!

Gonna mainly use it for towing Travel Trailer, hauling mulch, yard materials, etc. We're both retired and it'll definately get used.

6.0L, Torqshift, 3.73 rear, Banks Intake and Exhaust (unknown if the PCM has been "tuned"), Perf. MAchines MFG Coolant Filter kit.

Larry
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	F-350 PIC @ JVFC.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	723969  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 Old 10-11-2019, 11:00 AM
Premium Member

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Garage
Welcome Larry.
You are at the right place, the good people here have helped me keep my truck running great for many years!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
post #3 of 6 Old 10-11-2019, 12:21 PM
N.S.D.Q.

Mentioned: 98 Post(s)
Quoted: 851 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
While we can't help you stop the addiction, you can be sure we help promote the addiction!! Welcome to .ORG!!

Officially The Biggest Midget In The Game

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 Old 10-11-2019, 01:02 PM
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
Garage
to the ORG Larry!!! I'm your brother Darryl! (Like you haven't hear it before, right?)

IF you haven't yet, check out the Ford 03-07 6.0L Powerstroke Forums - Good info / helpful members in there!!

Addiction? Is THAT what you call it? Like mentioned, we CAN help you with it......like helping you spend YOUR $$.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Darryl | Owner/Operator
Truck | 2001 F350 7.3L CCLB

5th Wheel |

Proud US Navy Veteran | '76-'80 - Petty Officer 2nd Class (E5) - U.S.S. Point Defiance (LSD-31) - 'Gator Navy
post #5 of 6 Old 10-12-2019, 09:09 AM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Thanks Guys. My fiance can handle this addiction fairly well. I also collect FISHER Tube receivers, amps, tuners, console stereos and then restore them electrically.. She likes the music they bring, but she can't handle well having 8-9 consoles in the house, plus a dozen or so integrated amps, receivers tuners (ALL TUBED) and the associated parts to keep them up to date. The truck will give us something else to put the $$ into. (HA!) I'm usually over on Audiokarma.org in the FISHER and or Pioneer Forums, and I'll check in from time to time IF I get stuck on something or other with the F-350. It'll most likely stay as is, with reliability mods done as needed.

Larry
post #6 of 6 Old 10-15-2019, 11:21 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Welcome to the group and thanks for sharing, you're in good company... this is a judgement free zone! Here we encourage Powerstroke loving behavior.

I'm Tommy from Dales Superstore, we're fairly well known in the diesel world. If you haven't heard of us, we have a huge distributor network and work with countless manufacturers both large and small. We can get just about anything and we'll do the shopping for you, we'll even price match to make sure you always get the best price. As of last week, we no longer offer "race only" products but still offer a ton of intact tuning.

Let me know if you need a quote on anything, I'm happy to help.

Regards,

Tommy T.

844-487-2787

us for special pricing
Operating Hours: 9am-6pm EST Monday - Friday
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode