I LOVE POWERSTROKE.ORG - Page 7 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

691Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 08:16 PM

Mentioned: 1198 Post(s)
Quoted: 1431 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBlueHeart View Post
Great thread @peixinho ! I'm sorry about your recent experience over at FTE. I apologize on behalf of those who do hang out there and didn't like the thread you're talking about. It doesn't do anyone justice and obviously left a bad taste in your mouth. Just remember there's more good guys than bad.
I joined the ORG back on Christmas day of 2009, but didn't really fit in it seemed when I had my 7.3 liter. I ended up spending more time over the way in the Michigan Chapter. Once I purchased my 6.0, I started reading more and more threads over here on the ORG and I'm glad I did. A lot of the names listed here are the ones I think of.
@[email protected] , thanks for all your help and hard work on the group buy last year. I'm bummed we never got a chance to meet up and drink a beer, but this summer might be better.
@Skyd Ram
There's always this year. Not much longer and I'll be heading up there. This winter has flown by. I never got a chance to have a beer/burger with George either

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
FordBlueHeart and john galt like this.

[SIZE="3"]For all your ford powerstroke needs. If you dont see what you are looking for on the website, please use the contact page and shoot us a message or
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Part numbers will help alot too if they are not on our site.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 08:18 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
This is my go to forum. The amount of tech on this site is incredible, along with a great bunch of guys. I'm on a lot of forums but this one is my favorite.

Another name would be Nate aka windrunner, there are some numbers in there too but I forget. He hasn't been on lately though.

I think near every person listed in here has chimed in on my troubleshooting thread.
john galt likes this.

White Early 2004 F250 Harley

Adrenaline hpop, Aeromotive, ARP, BPD, BTS, Carli, Fox, Fuelab, GH/TSD/Wildman, Holders 225/75, KC Stage 2 Turbo, PHP FICM Tuning, PMF, S&B, Mishimoto rad/ic, 08 axle swap 3.73 gearing

post #63 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 08:27 PM
'consent of the governed'

Mentioned: 288 Post(s)
Quoted: 2210 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc82 View Post
Oh yah... group hug guys! (Man style, non-contact) (stares nervously and stands awkwardly in the middle of the room...sweating profusely)...
Hug, or no hug, there is no in between.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaguire View Post
One thing I want to add is that I think that it's great that the pros spend as much time on here as they do. I'm not sure if I spent my day dealing with what's-an-oil-filter problems, that I'd want to spend my off time helping as much as they do. I know that @toren302 , @[email protected] , @kaya and @LoxDiesel have been mentioned, but I think that it's an especially nice thing that they do. Good stuff.
I can;t believe they're even here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peixinho View Post
Here are a few more good ones... There are just so many great guys here on this forum!

@JUGERNAUT
@najaf4life
@HeavyAssault
@Fox Hunt
@strokin6L
@Snake
@323flint
@scparrish
@borsky4
@twoicebergs
@powerstrokecrzy
Nice list. And, you are correct.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #64 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Mentioned: 281 Post(s)
Quoted: 346 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBlueHeart View Post
Great thread @peixinho ! I'm sorry about your recent experience over at FTE. I apologize on behalf of those who do hang out there and didn't like the thread you're talking about. It doesn't do anyone justice and obviously left a bad taste in your mouth. Just remember there's more good guys than bad.
I could not believe the guys over there. WOW!!! There is a serious MOB mentality over there. I still can't believe how harsh they were because I only sent 3 responses in 24hrs and asked politely "if possible please send your questions over in an email". I responded to the guy in less than 10 min. The guy waited less than 1hr after the first email to start a "bashing thread". Implying I was impossible to get a hold of, relating me to a fraudulent scammers, thieves, and people saying they would never do business with me after this??? Seriously? That would NEVER happen here on powerstroke.org

I had no problem with taking his business elsewhere... but to start a bashing thread over something like that?

Thanks for trying to mediate a little bit. I appreciated the kind words. Maybe I will give it another shot and see how quick I get flamed off of there.

KC Turbos

Warren Diesel Dealer
My Current Build Thread

Current Setup 190/30 and KC 64mm Stage 2 turbo
post #65 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 09:00 PM
AMERICA!

Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I went ahead and moved this thread to the general diesel discussion section since it's not just us 6.0 guys that makes this place great.

Gotta give some recognition to guys like...

@h0trod , @White95f250 , @blwnsmoke
peixinho, h0trod and SparkyF250 like this.

2004 F250 CC Lariat 4x4

BPD FICM, BPD billet water pump, BPD VK688 oil cooler kit, S&B CAI, MTW stage 2, TSD tunes, Auto Meter gauges, Edge CTS, Sinister coolant filter, Blue spring, 6.4 banjo bolts, Straight piped w/ 6" single mitre stack, Pro Comp leveling kit, 05-07 HD headlights, Xenon-Vision 5k HIDs, Fumoto block drain valves, ELC, High idle mod

Quote:
I'm guessing that you didn't lose nearly as much as it appeared. Spills are like that. The last beer that I spilled was like a million ounces.
post #66 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 09:17 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 439 Post(s)
Quoted: 3157 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelaiman View Post
Not this one
how did an ugly mofo like you make such a cute kid?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
Hug, or no hug, there is no in between.

I can;t believe they're even here.

Nice list. And, you are correct.
correct
the thing that makes this place SO amazing is EVERYONE.
any attempt i would make to create a list would fall short and be long

everyone here contributes what they can and it just akes for an amazing community
the only problem i see with trying to make a list, which is a great idea in its own right, is
it almost needs to be a members list
you guys have all helped me at some point and my truck wouldn't be bearly as cool without the input you guys provide everyday.
I knew NOTHING about my truck when i bought it other than i got it cheap and it would pull my trailer.
now i know enough to be dangerous

and somehow I would love to work a gtg this summer and I can bring some mead. I owe too many people here too much to be repaid in what i have to offer...but it's what i got to offer
and to a post i just remembered that should have quoted but didn't...
who me ramble

I like mead

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

Last edited by john galt; 02-17-2017 at 09:41 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john galt For This Useful Post:
peixinho (02-17-2017)
post #67 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 09:45 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 1213 Post(s)
Quote:
I'm honored to be included on any list that doesn't have the word shiite at the top.

Things like this concern me because I don't want to insult by omission. But, when I think of the ORG, I think of those listed above as well as @G8orFord (who graciously included me and left himself off the earlier list) and @kaya and @Rattlesnake18 and @john galt and @darkpassenger and @sparky and @michaelaiman (whose trying to sell his 6.0 - beeyotch!) and @NYC F-350 and @Canadian Mind and @junior125 and @Qholic and the midwest guys and @Patriot (who was already listed but ends up on everyone's list at some point...) and @Heavy_GD (despite continually denying the God given superiority of maroon Powerstrokes) and others who otherwise step up at a turn and/or give the place... ambiance.

What this reminded me of, though, is that - when I first realized that I needed to know more about my 6.0 to survive - I began poking around on a few of the forums. I was on another that I do not recall and - during a lively debate about a no start that was going absolutely nowhere - someone posted "you need to take this over to the ORG. Those guys know *everything*."

I signed up about a minute later and never regretted it. Thanks.
Thanks for the mention I appreciate all of yall who taught a city slicker train bus taking dude like myself how to maintain and save another 6.0 !
Rattlesnake18 and john galt like this.

Excursion 2003 Eddie Bauer 4x2
HidFog Kit 13" 50" led Curved
Kc Stage 2
4 inch Turboback
Egr Gone
58V Fcm
Leveled
33s
Srlxx
Studded Hgs Bulletproof Hd Oil Cooler Etc By Sean Aka Ricmiester at Lox Dce
Blue Spring mod and too much more to mention.
post #68 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 09:59 PM
AMERICA!

These guys deserve a shout out too...

@nitrogen , @powerstrokeshellback , @starcommtrey2 , @RJC2

2004 F250 CC Lariat 4x4

BPD FICM, BPD billet water pump, BPD VK688 oil cooler kit, S&B CAI, MTW stage 2, TSD tunes, Auto Meter gauges, Edge CTS, Sinister coolant filter, Blue spring, 6.4 banjo bolts, Straight piped w/ 6" single mitre stack, Pro Comp leveling kit, 05-07 HD headlights, Xenon-Vision 5k HIDs, Fumoto block drain valves, ELC, High idle mod

Quote:
I'm guessing that you didn't lose nearly as much as it appeared. Spills are like that. The last beer that I spilled was like a million ounces.
post #69 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 10:10 PM
AMERICA!

@backhoebill is another great member that comes to mind.
john galt likes this.

2004 F250 CC Lariat 4x4

Quote:
post #70 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 10:12 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
Thanks for the good words. Never expected to ever be noticed. Just hoping to help others out of a tough spot with their trucks.

Strong community here in Houston and it's good to have a forum to go to for the support and help we all need.
Rattlesnake18 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode