I LOVE POWERSTROKE.ORG - Page 5 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

691Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 05:01 PM
AMERICA!

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 1738 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I have been on this forum for a little over 7yrs now and have met some great people that I call friends. When I joined here I didn't know much about my truck, the great info and members here helped me in more ways than I can think of. There have been a lot of great people mentioned already that I definitely agree with. I would like to add these names to the list of people who help make this place what it is...

@Evil Eye , @Dave , @2006PSDSD , @a2elvis , @drewactual , @CrazyS0b , @mudrunninpig , @colberjs , @SuperCrutyPS , @terryknight , @maddawg89 , @nine6stroker , @dannanw , @AzPatMan

I know I could mention more but those are the names at the top of my head.

I personally would to thank everyone that is in this thread and that have been mentioned. Without the great people like yourselves this place would not be what it is.
2006PSDSD, Dave, Evil Eye and 8 others like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 F250 CC Lariat 4x4

BPD FICM, BPD billet water pump, BPD VK688 oil cooler kit, S&B CAI, MTW stage 2, TSD tunes, Auto Meter gauges, Edge CTS, Sinister coolant filter, Blue spring, 6.4 banjo bolts, Straight piped w/ 6" single mitre stack, Pro Comp leveling kit, 05-07 HD headlights, Xenon-Vision 5k HIDs, Fumoto block drain valves, ELC, High idle mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaguire View Post
I'm guessing that you didn't lose nearly as much as it appeared. Spills are like that. The last beer that I spilled was like a million ounces.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rattlesnake18 For This Useful Post:
colberjs (02-17-2017)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 05:01 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Oh yah... group hug guys! (Man style, non-contact) (stares nervously and stands awkwardly in the middle of the room...sweating profusely)...

Chris... LBCC dirty old XL... studded and deleted, oringed heads, CCV reroute to exhaust on 5" axle dump, Odawg S3r intake, KC S2R, Holder's 190/30s, custom built R/R with 6.7 pump and Fuel lab parts, AFE/CXS intake, BD ypipe and manis, CSF intercooler, Turbosmart BOV. PMF traction bars and steering components..... almost done, I hope.

Sent from a boat in the middle of a swamp....far away from humanity as possible....
post #43 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 05:24 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,029 Times in 925 Posts
Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Quoted: 1562 Post(s)
Garage
One thing I want to add is that I think that it's great that the pros spend as much time on here as they do. I'm not sure if I spent my day dealing with what's-an-oil-filter problems, that I'd want to spend my off time helping as much as they do. I know that @toren302 , @[email protected] , @kaya and @LoxDiesel have been mentioned, but I think that it's an especially nice thing that they do. Good stuff.

2004 F550 CC Lariat
BPD oil cooler relocation and upgraded EGR cooler (spooled), BPD oil bypass filtration, aFe Magnum Force CAI, Mishi radiator, 7.3L fan clutch, EC1 ELC, XDP coolant bypass filtration, '08 trans pan/filter, PTP direct clutch solenoid, blue spring, 6.4 starter, MBRP y-pipe, BD boots/clamps, '05 intake elbow, ccv reroute, Torque Pro + OBDLinkô LX, Autometer EGT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 05:29 PM
Fummins Mod

Mentioned: 157 Post(s)
Quoted: 2148 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merc82 View Post
Oh yah... group hug guys! (Man style, non-contact) (stares nervously and stands awkwardly in the middle of the room...sweating profusely)...
as long as there is beer in the room
Merc82 and john galt like this.

Mike
2005 CCSB F250 4X4

P-Pump 12 Valve/NV4500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Cornville View Post
When a saint tells you, ya gotta listen.
post #45 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 05:46 PM
Sinister Diesel Sucks!!!

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Quote:
I'm honored to be included on any list that doesn't have the word shiite at the top.

Things like this concern me because I don't want to insult by omission. But, when I think of the ORG, I think of those listed above as well as @G8orFord (who graciously included me and left himself off the earlier list) and @kaya and @Rattlesnake18 and @john galt and @darkpassenger and @sparky and @michaelaiman (whose trying to sell his 6.0 - beeyotch!) and @NYC F-350 and @Canadian Mind and @junior125 and @Qholic and the midwest guys and @Patriot (who was already listed but ends up on everyone's list at some point...) and @Heavy_GD (despite continually denying the God given superiority of maroon Powerstrokes) and others who otherwise step up at a turn and/or give the place... ambiance.

What this reminded me of, though, is that - when I first realized that I needed to know more about my 6.0 to survive - I began poking around on a few of the forums. I was on another that I do not recall and - during a lively debate about a no start that was going absolutely nowhere - someone posted "you need to take this over to the ORG. Those guys know *everything*."

I signed up about a minute later and never regretted it. Thanks.
Was that a shot out or a call out? Cause the beeyotch thing feels a little bit like a call out?
john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

03 F350 SD 6.0 PSD FX4 XLT CC LB SRW FOR SALE!!

To see why you should avoid Sinister Diesel, visit these threads:

post #46 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 05:49 PM
Fummins Mod

Mentioned: 157 Post(s)
Quoted: 2148 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelaiman View Post
Was that a shot out or a call out? Cause the beeyotch thing feels a little bit like a call out?
I'm gonna go with both, but with love

Mike
2005 CCSB F250 4X4

P-Pump 12 Valve/NV4500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Cornville View Post
When a saint tells you, ya gotta listen.
post #47 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 05:53 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,029 Times in 925 Posts
Mentioned: 255 Post(s)
Quoted: 1562 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelaiman View Post
I was just joking. I can appreciate your all of your great contributions here, @michaelaiman , and still not like the fact that you are selling your truck!

But, if you want to spend time playing with your baby instead of replacing y-pipes (again), well... whatever...

2004 F550 CC Lariat
BPD oil cooler relocation and upgraded EGR cooler (spooled), BPD oil bypass filtration, aFe Magnum Force CAI, Mishi radiator, 7.3L fan clutch, EC1 ELC, XDP coolant bypass filtration, '08 trans pan/filter, PTP direct clutch solenoid, blue spring, 6.4 starter, MBRP y-pipe, BD boots/clamps, '05 intake elbow, ccv reroute, Torque Pro + OBDLinkô LX, Autometer EGT
post #48 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 06:01 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Mentioned: 273 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
Here are a few more good ones... There are just so many great guys here on this forum!

@JUGERNAUT
@najaf4life
@HeavyAssault
@Fox Hunt
@strokin6L
@Snake
@323flint
@scparrish
@borsky4
@twoicebergs
@powerstrokecrzy

KC Turbos

Warren Diesel Dealer
My Current Build Thread

Current Setup 190/30 and KC 64mm Stage 2 turbo
post #49 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 06:08 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 386 Post(s)
Quote:
I was just joking. I can appreciate your all of your great contributions here, @michaelaiman , and still not like the fact that you are selling your truck!

But, if you want to spend time playing with your baby instead of replacing y-pipes (again), well... whatever...
Babies are so overrated.
SparkyF250 and djmaguire like this.

Chris... LBCC dirty old XL... studded and deleted, oringed heads, CCV reroute to exhaust on 5" axle dump, Odawg S3r intake, KC S2R, Holder's 190/30s, custom built R/R with 6.7 pump and Fuel lab parts, AFE/CXS intake, BD ypipe and manis, CSF intercooler, Turbosmart BOV. PMF traction bars and steering components..... almost done, I hope.

Sent from a boat in the middle of a swamp....far away from humanity as possible....
post #50 of 204 Old 02-17-2017, 06:10 PM
Sinister Diesel Sucks!!!

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 276 Post(s)
Quote:

6.0 is actually getn used now more than it ever has... come home from work, grab the truck and go pick up the baby from daycare, go for a ride jus to warm it up & it puts the baby right to sleep. I am truly gonna miss this truck when it goes. Had a guy look at it tonight... he was impressed by my records, and the shape of the truck. He went as far as putting a scanner on it just to check injector balancing. Only offered me 17K tho. Ive moved my price up to 19.5 after the last guy low balled me. I have a feeling this guy will be back.

As far as my Y pipe issues... I still scream myself to sleep over it lol

03 F350 SD 6.0 PSD FX4 XLT CC LB SRW FOR SALE!!

To see why you should avoid Sinister Diesel, visit these threads:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode