I LOVE POWERSTROKE.ORG - Page 10 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum
General Diesel Discussion Discuss everything else pertaining to Diesel Pickups.

691Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #91 of 204 Old 02-18-2017, 12:48 PM
'consent of the governed'

Mentioned: 288 Post(s)
Quoted: 2215 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I just read that FTE thread and want those 5 minutes of my life back. My phone automatically records every phone call for the same reason.
peixinho, john galt and SparkyF250 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 204 Old 02-18-2017, 01:01 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 486 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
I just read that FTE thread and want those 5 minutes of my life back. My phone automatically records every phone call for the same reason.

Sorry Sir , no refunds . This includes time wasted . Isn't that a crock of #$%# !
john galt and SparkyF250 like this.
post #93 of 204 Old 02-18-2017, 02:33 PM
AMERICA!

Mentioned: 159 Post(s)
Quoted: 1739 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I was just thinking... what happened to @Lilpooh ? He was a good dude and very helpful.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 F250 CC Lariat 4x4

BPD FICM, BPD billet water pump, BPD VK688 oil cooler kit, S&B CAI, MTW stage 2, TSD tunes, Auto Meter gauges, Edge CTS, Sinister coolant filter, Blue spring, 6.4 banjo bolts, Straight piped w/ 6" single mitre stack, Pro Comp leveling kit, 05-07 HD headlights, Xenon-Vision 5k HIDs, Fumoto block drain valves, ELC, High idle mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmaguire View Post
I'm guessing that you didn't lose nearly as much as it appeared. Spills are like that. The last beer that I spilled was like a million ounces.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #94 of 204 Old 02-18-2017, 03:04 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HP MACHINE View Post
Don't know how to link , but look under diesel - 6.0 powerstroke diesel then - title " KC Turbo's phone number , anybody got
that ? "
Yeah, I found it. I agree with you, some people aren't worth your time.

Chris... LBCC dirty old XL... studded and deleted, oringed heads, CCV reroute to exhaust on 5" axle dump, Odawg S3r intake, KC S2R, Holder's 190/30s, custom built R/R with 6.7 pump and Fuel lab parts, AFE/CXS intake, BD ypipe and manis, CSF intercooler, Turbosmart BOV. PMF traction bars and steering components..... almost done, I hope.

Sent from a boat in the middle of a swamp....far away from humanity as possible....
post #95 of 204 Old 02-18-2017, 03:31 PM
AMERICA!

I went and read that thread too and just shook my head.

I have a lot of respect for Charlie ( @peixinho ). I contacted him here through PMs to see if he could give me some advice on my truck and the tunes I was running with my stage 2. He didn't respond to me immediately, which I was not expecting anyway, but did reply to me in a very timely manner. We exchanged some PMs and subsequently some emails. Charlie took the time out of his schedule and got me squared away with some revised tunes for my truck. That fact that he took time out of his extremely busy schedule to educate me some and help me figure things out with a turbo that didn't even come from him speaks volumes to me.

Anytime I have sent a PM or email to someone I personally do not expect an immediate response. If I have a problem with something that I got from someone and I don't get a response in a couple days then I do get a little bothered and try to contact them again. If I still do not get a response then I escalate it, I do not start getting all pissy right off the bat. I think a lot people these days think they deserve things instantaneously and how they want it, they don't care if it doesn't work well for the other person. I know in the industry I am in builders and developers act like they are the only people we I stall gas for and that we should be there and be done right when they want us to, but that's not the case and it doesn't work that way. I am sure everyone here deals with the same type of thing in one way or the other with what they do for a living.

Just some of my thoughts on things, ramble over.

I will say this though before I am done with this post... The is one guy here that I do demand an instantaneous response from whether it be PM, email, text message, or phone call and that's @[email protected] . Corey!! I did not answer my phone call a few minutes ago and now I am pissed! I know you aren't doing anything besides sitting around playing Candy Crush and ignoring me.

2004 F250 CC Lariat 4x4

BPD FICM, BPD billet water pump, BPD VK688 oil cooler kit, S&B CAI, MTW stage 2, TSD tunes, Auto Meter gauges, Edge CTS, Sinister coolant filter, Blue spring, 6.4 banjo bolts, Straight piped w/ 6" single mitre stack, Pro Comp leveling kit, 05-07 HD headlights, Xenon-Vision 5k HIDs, Fumoto block drain valves, ELC, High idle mod

Quote:
I'm guessing that you didn't lose nearly as much as it appeared. Spills are like that. The last beer that I spilled was like a million ounces.
post #96 of 204 Old 02-18-2017, 03:44 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 232 Post(s)
Quoted: 3346 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriot View Post
Yeah I read that too, what a jerk. I agree with Charlie & Corey, a small shop owner shouldn't need to waste time on the phone. I wonder if the dipstick ever ordered anything off fleabay? An internet based business does business on the internet If they do have a call line it's usually staffed by someone who doesn't have a very good grasp on English and they just read the published info, and the cost of that stupidity is passed on to the end user.
Keep doing what you're doing Charlie ( @peixinho ), we support you

Sparky

2005 F250 CCSB KR 4x4 6.0 4" Flo-Pro,
Fox 2.0s, Toyo ATs, CTS2 Pro, Blue Spring, BPD 7.3 Fan Clutch, IPR Coolant Filter

2000 F350 SCLB Dually 4x4, 7.3 6 Speed Hydra, CTS2, S&B Air, 4'' SS Diamond Eye

2005 Explorer XLT 4x4 Mountaineer,
Toyo ATs, Wife's grocery getter

1993 F150 4x4, 302 5 speed, winter truck

post #97 of 204 Old 02-18-2017, 04:43 PM

Mentioned: 1217 Post(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
@Rattlesnake18

Jeffrey!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Rattlesnake18 and Heavy_GD like this.

[SIZE="3"]For all your ford powerstroke needs. If you dont see what you are looking for on the website, please use the contact page and shoot us a message or
Part numbers will help alot too if they are not on our site.

post #98 of 204 Old 02-18-2017, 04:58 PM
Gun Nut

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post

we expect nothing less from you my friend

@peixinho he might
Not all my friend. And I'm not about to read through the posts I've been out of.

Look the ORG has always been a nice place to hang out on. Y'all make it that way. Not me or anyone else. YOU DO!
The ORG was built early on a dream. I think worked my azz off but it took the memberbers and the staff - if took a ton to make it what it is.
We have great members and great staff but Y'all make it what it is.

Look I'm too old and right now too busy to come back full time. All I can ask is ALL of you members and staff to keep an eye on her.
There are other sites - check them out - they have good info.
The ORG is a place that has info, (better not trash you) and you can hang out.

Sorry I have a big azz class and a test I have to have next week and I won't be on. BUT PROMISE YOU - I will get back on......not sure for how long but I will let you know if I failed.

Oh and WTF if a docere? That's not country boy thing. Guess I'll read it tomorrow.
peixinho, john galt and SparkyF250 like this.

'05 F250, CC, FX4, 6.0 PSD

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

Please support our troops!

The Following User Says Thank You to Rodslinger For This Useful Post:
john galt (02-18-2017)
post #99 of 204 Old 02-18-2017, 05:17 PM
AMERICA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodslinger View Post
Not all my friend. And I'm not about to read through the posts I've been out of.

Look the ORG has always been a nice place to hang out on. Y'all make it that way. Not me or anyone else. YOU DO!
The ORG was built early on a dream. I think worked my azz off but it took the memberbers and the staff - if took a ton to make it what it is.
We have great members and great staff but Y'all make it what it is.

Look I'm too old and right now too busy to come back full time. All I can ask is ALL of you members and staff to keep an eye on her.
There are other sites - check them out - they have good info.
The ORG is a place that has info, (better not trash you) and you can hang out.

Sorry I have a big azz class and a test I have to have next week and I won't be on. BUT PROMISE YOU - I will get back on......not sure for how long but I will let you know if I failed.

Oh and WTF if a docere? That's not country boy thing. Guess I'll read it tomorrow.
I agree, it the members here that make this place great!

By the way, we miss ya bud and think you should try to come around more often. Hell, I know I miss the talks on the phone we used to have, even if we were both drunk.
peixinho and john galt like this.

2004 F250 CC Lariat 4x4

Quote:
post #100 of 204 Old 02-18-2017, 05:41 PM
Gun Nut

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to Rodslinger
I did you as well - I still have this cool staff thing that works. Let me grab your #.

BUT I must say to ANYONE - if you're having problems and need to talk....you'll be to trying to get rid of me from talking your ear off. I believe I've now seen everything in my life. My friends with PTSD, to damn near killing myself a few times and still think I have that issue. Oh no - they were by accidents I've made not really created - just thought I couldn't die.

If any of my military folks want to talk I'm here. Jeff will give you my # 24X7X365.

'05 F250, CC, FX4, 6.0 PSD

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

Please support our troops!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode