Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Buy 2020 Tremor or wait for interior update?

3K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  HeavyAssault 
#1 ·
Hey Guys new to the forum as I am thinking about getting rid of my 2010 F350 Harley Davidson I bought brand new back in 2009 for the 2020 Platinum Tremor 6.7L. I don't want to come off as "that guy" who has to have the latest and greatest but when I'm looking at a 87k msrp I plan on having it for 10 years or so. To make a long story short I have the opportunity to get a 2020 Plat Tremor 6.7L with 87k MSRP for 80k...Million dollar question, wait tell 2021 for an interior update or say screw it and buy it now? Any opinions are appreciated.

Current rig - 2010 Ford F350 Harley Davidson crew cab 8ft box diesel fully loaded with Warn winch, few inch lift, 35's and supporting bolt on performance mods with 80k miles and excellent shape. I did have the EGR delete done and with all the other recommended mods/servicing as well for what its worth...

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Reactions: HeavyAssault
#9 ·
Thanks for the opinions, I figure with the new GM off road line Ford might be forced to do upgrades quick like they already did with offering a winch from the factory. But then again as the old saying goes “if your always waiting for the next best thing, you’ll find yourself waiting forever”

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.