Advertisement

post #42 of 68 Old 02-17-2019, 06:23 AM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New truck and are gravel roads don't mix LOL
So I ordered some WeatherTech mud flaps and installed them yesterday since it finally got above freezing for a day They are pretty slick no drilling required took about 15 mins to do all of them.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

New 2019 F350 CCLB Platinum
Last Truck 2006 F350 CCLB KR

I'm out old man. I'm just a pecker-wood who lives in the woods with too many guns. Ya happy?"
post #43 of 68 Old 02-17-2019, 11:25 AM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
I often see myself cruising along at 60 mph and say why am I going so slow. Look up and see a slow car/truck in front of me and realize the ACC has slowed me down to their speed. With a 13,000 lbs horse trailer on a 80 mph freeway, I now have the challenge to try and merge left into faster traffic and get past the truck in front of me.

I sometimes think I should just turn the ACC off and when I see that I'm fast approaching the vehicle in front of me, I would start the process of merging left while I still had some of my speed.
SparkyF250 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 68 Old 04-04-2019, 04:51 PM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,045 Times in 974 Posts
Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Quoted: 2509 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
WTH @BridgerMT ? Where you been? Your thread needs you.

Also, got a little SWAG from EZ Lynk. T-shirt and a couple of pens. In case I haven't mentioned it, their tech support is top notch.

Dexter
2017 F-250 Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW- A few Forscan tweaks
My old Truck, now son's truck:
2004 F-250SD Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW; SCT X4 w/custom tunes (currently
SPD)

FICM;
FICM Tuner (currently Atlas40);
Stage 1.5 Turbo;

Stage 1 HPOP;
VK688 Oil Cooler Relocate with coolant re-route;
Water Pump;

O-ringed Heads; ARP Studs; Fel-Pro Gaskets;
Coolant Filter;
DashCommand on PLX Kiwi2 + iMFD with EGT & Fuel/Oil Pressure
post #45 of 68 Old 04-04-2019, 05:16 PM
Powerstroke.org Fanatic

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Painted Horse View Post
I often see myself cruising along at 60 mph and say why am I going so slow. Look up and see a slow car/truck in front of me and realize the ACC has slowed me down to their speed. With a 13,000 lbs horse trailer on a 80 mph freeway, I now have the challenge to try and merge left into faster traffic and get past the truck in front of me.

I sometimes think I should just turn the ACC off and when I see that I'm fast approaching the vehicle in front of me, I would start the process of merging left while I still had some of my speed.
Here guys. I’ll join in and help out the post count.

The above quoted post happens to me a lot. I will be driving and talking on Bluetooth and when I hang up, I’ll be going well under the speed limit following a little old lady. Sometimes I wonder how long I’ve followed that person. Lol. I always got right on peoples asses before merging left. It was a bad habit. This truck is teaching me how to drive. lol.

Original reason I didn’t want to post on this thread is because of the guy with the Boston Bruins avatar. Go Leafs!!!
post #46 of 68 Old 04-05-2019, 04:32 AM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by G8orFord View Post
WTH @BridgerMT ? Where you been? Your thread needs you.

Also, got a little SWAG from EZ Lynk. T-shirt and a couple of pens. In case I haven't mentioned it, their tech support is top notch.
All my threads need me
Been working my azz off, I've had 9 days off since the 1st day of Feb.couple more weeks and things will slow down I hope
Sorry got to go late for work
G8orFord likes this.

I'm out old man. I'm just a pecker-wood who lives in the woods with too many guns. Ya happy?"
post #47 of 68 Old 04-11-2019, 04:31 AM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Garage
I put in some DEF.. and now my truck won't start

jd4010, jman37 and G8orFord like this.

post #48 of 68 Old 04-12-2019, 04:48 PM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Garage
1st oil change today...Question tho the Tech noticed my roof cab lights aren't working WTF anyone have the issue
TIA

post #49 of 68 Old 04-25-2019, 05:01 AM Thread Starter
Premium Member

Garage
^^^^^ Thanks for the reply's LOL

post #50 of 68 Old 04-25-2019, 05:12 AM
Premium Member

Thanked 1,045 Times in 974 Posts
Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Quoted: 2509 Post(s)
Garage
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I don't have cab lights, so didn't see a response as appropriate, but I figured your truck being under warranty, they would have fixed it anyway.

Dexter
2017 F-250 Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW- A few Forscan tweaks
My old Truck, now son's truck:
2004 F-250SD Lariat CCSB FX4 SRW; SCT X4 w/custom tunes (currently
SPD)

FICM;
FICM Tuner (currently Atlas40);
Stage 1.5 Turbo;

Stage 1 HPOP;
VK688 Oil Cooler Relocate with coolant re-route;
Water Pump;

O-ringed Heads; ARP Studs; Fel-Pro Gaskets;
Coolant Filter;
DashCommand on PLX Kiwi2 + iMFD with EGT & Fuel/Oil Pressure
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode