General 6.7 Discussion (2017-2019) General 6.7 Discussion

42Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 148 Old 12-04-2017, 10:20 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Guys, I have been referring hundreds to Joel for ESP and Maintenance plans. I spoke with Joel yesterday and he is now selling them at dealer cost to forum members because of how Flood has been matching him.

He will not do communication by email, he will only do it on the phone. Members have been emailing him, getting a quote and then having their dealer match him.

I will NOT refer members to him to waste his time. He has been fantastic to forum members for 8 years!!

If you are ready to buy one, please PM. If you are not ready, do not inquire with me. He has many priorities and the fact he is doing this for us, I want only serious people ready to purchase to call.

He will also do 24 month financing at 0%

Excludes Canada and FL.

15 6.7 F350 CCSB 4x4 Platinum Bronze Fire
Husky mats, all LED interior, Nushield for MFT, Bakflip F1 with Bakbox 2, Dieselsite fuel filter, DeeZee tailgate assist, Hellwig Rear Sway bar, Bilstein 5100s

dlr

**Support the Online Vendors!!! Want your best price, buy from Scott Pratt!! Get your truck in 3-4 weeks, order to delivered!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by blwnsmoke; 12-04-2017 at 10:32 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 148 Old 12-04-2017, 10:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Iím looking for his contact information again and will contact him soon. Thanks for the update

2017 F350, CCLB, 4X4, Magnetic Larriat Ultimate
post #3 of 148 Old 12-04-2017, 11:57 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Guys, just to add, I'm in talks with a dealer as I type this in Canada trying to work out a deal like we have in the states for forum members.

The internet manager is getting the GM together for a meeting today to discuss this. I will report back whether there has been success with this or not.

Husky mats, all LED interior, Nushield for MFT, Bakflip F1 with Bakbox 2, Dieselsite fuel filter, DeeZee tailgate assist, Hellwig Rear Sway bar, Bilstein 5100s

dlr

**Support the Online Vendors!!! Want your best price, buy from Scott Pratt!! Get your truck in 3-4 weeks, order to delivered!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 148 Old 12-04-2017, 05:10 PM
CVO
Premium Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
The reason for no Florida?
post #5 of 148 Old 12-04-2017, 05:19 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CVO View Post
The reason for no Florida?

Florida State law, must sell at MSRP.

But you can avoid tax through him.

dlr

post #6 of 148 Old 12-05-2017, 11:42 AM
Premium Member

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Garage
ESP contact info please

Please PM me with Joel's contact info, much appreciated!

Wally

Wally Kuhns
Encinitas, CA
post #7 of 148 Old 12-07-2017, 09:29 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Just an update,

The dealership reached back out to me and they are going to work a pricing deal for Canadian customers.

I will be having a call with them tomorrow to go over details and will report back to everyone.

dlr

post #8 of 148 Old 12-09-2017, 06:54 AM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 690 Post(s)
I'll add this to Blwnsmoke's recommendation of Joel. The General Manager of my local Ford dealership used to work with Joel 20 years ago before he moved back home to Nashville. He, and all the guys that worked with him really liked him and even asked for his phone number to touch base with him.
He's got the best price, is reputable and a nice guy to boot. That's hard to beat.

Also, Joel doesn't give me any special deals for saying this. I pay what he charges everyone else. Good people deserve a good word.
john galt, SparkyF250 and gypsees like this.

2017 F350 CCSB King Ranch Ultimate 6.7
2002 F250 ECLB, XLT, 7.3 PSD, 4X4, Auto, TW 6pos. Tuner, 4" SS Exhaust, Britebox, EZ Down tailgate assist, Rear Air Bags, 6.0 trans cooler, Wicked Wheel 2, Corey's HPX, Dieselsite Water pump w/built-in filter, 203 degree thermostat, Max A/C assist, Oil drain valve, Non EBV pedestal & Flange, S.S. bellowed up pipes, Dieselsite Lifetime Rad. hoses & Intercooler hoses, New oil cooler

Last edited by RJC2; 12-09-2017 at 06:57 AM.
post #9 of 148 Old 12-09-2017, 12:36 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Garage
Darnit I wish I read this a week ago! I just bought my 2017 and added the ESP from my dealer...

For those wondering, the Ford ESP's are definitely worth it, even for buying a used vehicle.
cdrracing likes this.

Dave Lenharr #213
Add me!

Product Engineer - SSBC

2017 F250 CCSB Lariat White Gold Stock

SOLD
2011 F350 CCSB Lariat, 2.5 Levelling, 5in FloPro, DPF Delete, GearHead Tow | Street | Extreme Street | Race.

SOLD
2005 F350 CCSB 2.5 Levelled, 5in straight pipe, EGR Delete, SCT Custom Tuned by Vivian - Looney
post #10 of 148 Old 12-10-2017, 04:03 AM

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom-3k View Post
Darnit I wish I read this a week ago! I just bought my 2017 and added the ESP from my dealer...

For those wondering, the Ford ESP's are definitely worth it, even for buying a used vehicle.
I've read a few reports of Powerstroke owners having a Ford ESP with zero deductible, and having to fight the dealer to get them to cover repairs. I don't know if those incidents are rare or typical ...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode