Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum (https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/)
-   General 6.7 Discussion (2011-2016) (https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/general-6-7-discussion-2011-2016/)
-   -   What did you do to your 6.7 this week? (https://www.powerstroke.org/forum/general-6-7-discussion-2011-2016/271993-what-did-you-do-your-6-7-week.html)

barobbin 11-28-2012 05:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAKnight (Post 3360133)
Thanks. I've got an idea of how I'm going to do the lights and rails. IF I do louvers, it will be out of 1" round tube. But I'm going to put 4 maxxima oval hybrid lights on it. Not sure if I want them to follow the angle of the rack or have them horizontal like the ones in my rear replacement are gonna be. Idk


Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

I would match them to the rear replacement. I'm assuming your talking about the rear bumper?

"Stroker 8" 11-28-2012 06:30 AM

:popcorn2:

KAKnight 11-28-2012 06:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by barobbin (Post 3360338)
I would match them to the rear replacement. I'm assuming your talking about the rear bumper?

You would be correct. And I think I'm gonna do that, have them all horizontal.


Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

KAKnight 11-29-2012 08:10 PM


Tuxedoblack 11-29-2012 10:45 PM

That will light the trail up

BIG Laing 11-29-2012 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAKnight (Post 3363499)
Not finished yet but I couldn't resist.

Dang thats bright! Good work. Can't wait to see the finished results.:icon_ford:

blackcloud2k 11-30-2012 05:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KAKnight (Post 3360133)
Thanks. I've got an idea of how I'm going to do the lights and rails. IF I do louvers, it will be out of 1" round tube. But I'm going to put 4 maxxima oval hybrid lights on it. Not sure if I want them to follow the angle of the rack or have them horizontal like the ones in my rear replacement are gonna be. Idk


Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

Follow the design of your rear replacement. Thats what I had done. Here is a pic of my rack and rear replacement. I like the round tube instead of plate louvers.

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/d...k/IMG_1005.jpg

Tuxedoblack 12-04-2012 04:26 PM

Another good looking headache!

350ninty7 12-04-2012 06:32 PM

In the last two weeks I've had Viper bed Liner sprayed, installed a Reese 5th wheel rail system bed mounts, installed Dura Flap mud guards front & rear, and installed a new ProTech cross the rail Tool Box that's low profile and Powder Coated Black. When is it going to stop, still throwin' money into a 50 grand truck, Saturday truck goes in for Window Tinting.

BIG Laing 12-05-2012 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 350ninty7 (Post 3371059)
In the last two weeks I've had Viper bed Liner sprayed, installed a Reese 5th wheel rail system bed mounts, installed Dura Flap mud guards front & rear, and installed a new ProTech cross the rail Tool Box that's low profile and Powder Coated Black. When is it going to stop, still throwin' money into a 50 grand truck, Saturday truck goes in for Window Tinting.

Pictures? :thumb:


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 07:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

vB.Sponsors
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome