Compression Ignition Addict
Join Date: Sep 2011
Thanked 36 Times in 37 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
My name is Antone and I just recently purchased a 2013 Ford F250 Powerstroke. I have many question that needs to be answered before I start doing anything to my truck.
1. If I get a Cold Air Intake (K&N) would I need to provide a tune with it or will the truck run fine without it?do not do this at all
2. What tune would you recommend? I am currently looking at the Bully Dog GT Premium.also do not buy bullydog
3. What brand do you recommend for a EGR / DPF delete kit?no limit egr delete and a 4" flo pro
4. Should I "Delete" my truck?yes is the only option
5. Is there anything else that would help INCREASE MPG on truck? deleting it and staying out of the throttle if possible
Thank you for your time!
Antone Tavares V
2013 Ford F250 "Aphrodite"
Go with tyrant tunes and delete it all, use a no limit intake.
DD- 11 6.7 scsb: sct4 gearhead tunes, 4" dpb axle dump exhaust, 6" Superlift, no limit egr delete, no limit stage 2 intake, fuel mavs 24x14 on 37x13.5
sold- 00 7.3 modded to the end.