AutoZone Coupon for Synthetic Oil - Page 5 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 49 Old 02-13-2012, 10:28 AM
All-Right Hauling & Trans

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Worked for me at AutoZone, they even combined the $5 off coupon with the $5 in store coupon. VERY NICE! Thank you!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2004 Ford F-350 XLT Dually: crew cab, 8' box, Sinister Mfg. EGR delete, NUC/Amsoil by-pass oil filter, DC Power 185 w/ FICM Repair's full wiring kit, Diamond Eye exhaust, Beans sump, Techni-Cooler, BPD water pump and radiator, SCT/Gearheads tuning, Edge Insight CTS w/ EAS EGT & FP, Tekonsha Prodigy P3, Line-X and B&W turnover gooseneck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 49 Old 02-13-2012, 05:31 PM
Compression Ignition Addict

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
WhooHoo! Persistence is the key....I was at Walmart again today to pick up a couple of Valentine's cards for my wife. I still had my coupons with me. So on a whim, I swung by the customer service area. Asked a CSM who asked another CSM if they could honor the $10 off. She said "sure"! Just like that!!! Yesterday another CSM said "No"??? And proceeded to tell me why they couldn't honor it. Then today, all that changed?

Wouldn't you know it, they only had 2 gallons of the T6. So I went ahead and got the Mobile 1 for Diesels (5w40 synthetic) Even though it was more expensive, still got a hell of a deal.

My thanks to Jimmy who got all this started and saved me $40 on my next oil change.

2004 F250 Lariat/6.0L/SRW/Crewcab/Shortbed FX4
EDGE Evolution CTS
Python 424 Remote Start
Volant Ram Air

RCD-EGR Delete
Cat/Muffler Delete
Rancho RS 5000 Shocks
6.4 Banjo Bolts
Throttle Plate Delete
4" Straight Pipe
Updated to "Blue" Fuel Pressure Spring
DIY Coolant Filter

Caterpillar EC-1 "RED"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin, 1759
post #43 of 49 Old 02-13-2012, 05:35 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Mine did not honor the coupon. I will keep trying different personnel and locations.

13Q Trans Fluid Flush

FICM Testing Videos
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #44 of 49 Old 02-13-2012, 05:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokersteve View Post
Mine did not honor the coupon. I will keep trying different personnel and locations.
I was going to try another Walmart when I got a wild hair and tried my local one again today (after making sure different CSMs were on duty). With the umpteen million wally worlds around, surely one will honor it. Good Luck.

EDGE Evolution CTS
Python 424 Remote Start
Volant Ram Air

RCD-EGR Delete
Cat/Muffler Delete
Rancho RS 5000 Shocks
6.4 Banjo Bolts
Throttle Plate Delete
4" Straight Pipe
DIY Coolant Filter

Caterpillar EC-1 "RED"

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin, 1759
post #45 of 49 Old 02-14-2012, 11:07 AM
All-Right Hauling & Trans

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Went back to AutoZone today to get more oil with more coupons, worked out very well for me. Got 4 more gallons of Shell (just because it was on sale) and 4 more containers of Motorcraft 5w-20 for the Ms.' car.

2004 Ford F-350 XLT Dually: crew cab, 8' box, Sinister Mfg. EGR delete, NUC/Amsoil by-pass oil filter, DC Power 185 w/ FICM Repair's full wiring kit, Diamond Eye exhaust, Beans sump, Techni-Cooler, BPD water pump and radiator, SCT/Gearheads tuning, Edge Insight CTS w/ EAS EGT & FP, Tekonsha Prodigy P3, Line-X and B&W turnover gooseneck.
post #46 of 49 Old 02-14-2012, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboMustang370 View Post
Went back to AutoZone today to get more oil with more coupons, worked out very well for me. Got 4 more gallons of Shell (just because it was on sale) and 4 more containers of Motorcraft 5w-20 for the Ms.' car.
Sounds like you were fortunate, all I could get my local AZ to do was take $4 off. I thought that sucked. Like Wally Worlds, the are a ton of AZs around too. May worth a trip to another one.

EDGE Evolution CTS
Python 424 Remote Start
Volant Ram Air

RCD-EGR Delete
Cat/Muffler Delete
Rancho RS 5000 Shocks
6.4 Banjo Bolts
Throttle Plate Delete
4" Straight Pipe
DIY Coolant Filter

Caterpillar EC-1 "RED"

post #47 of 49 Old 02-14-2012, 06:19 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Walmart was a bust, Manager said if the coupon didn;t scan they couldn't take it. Also said that they can only take manufacturers coupons.
Fast dorward to Autozone:
Dude scanned the coupon and it came up $8 off, which only put it at like $1.8 less than walmarts reg. price. oh well, money is money

2004 F350 ECSB Powermax, 4" turbo back with muffler, SCT Livewire w/ SRL, ARPs, EGR delete, Spring, Banjos, some other zoodads

post #48 of 49 Old 02-14-2012, 06:46 PM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
I tried a different one, they said no auto zone coupons, only manufacturer.

13Q Trans Fluid Flush

FICM Testing Videos
post #49 of 49 Old 02-15-2012, 04:27 PM

I am not sure since this is the first time I have ever used a competing coupon at wally world but I thought one of their claims was that they honored "competitors" coupons not just manufacturers???

EDGE Evolution CTS
Python 424 Remote Start
Volant Ram Air

RCD-EGR Delete
Cat/Muffler Delete
Rancho RS 5000 Shocks
6.4 Banjo Bolts
Throttle Plate Delete
4" Straight Pipe
DIY Coolant Filter

Caterpillar EC-1 "RED"

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode