Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

What did you do to your 6.0 today?

5M views 66K replies 2K participants last post by  Spikeophant 
#1 ·
Seems Im always doing some sort of project to my 6.0. Post what you have done to make your 6.0 better. Also post any pics if you got them!!
:icon_ford:

#39,721 ·
I wish diesel was what it was about a month ago, it was cheaper than gas at $1.96.
I can't wait for snow, it'll be the first time with this truck.

#39,722 ·
I replaced the factory stereo speakers today. Not a big deal.

I hate cutting harnesses and couldn't quite nail down with certainty the connector on the speaker. So I did this instead...

Here is the old speaker with connector:

I Dremeled the connector off:

...and soldered it on the new speaker.

Not a earth-shattering development. I just didn't see it online. I maybe saved $15 in speaker pigtails. The biggest thing is that it was quick and no harness cutting!

#39,723 ·
Hahaha why do people do that! I beat a dude in a Mustang and we ended up at the light (so he couldn't escape) I stared at him after a couple of seconds he had to look and I smiled at him. Priceless!
Lol. I had a load of tile for my kitchen in my trailer a few weeks ago. Pull up to a light and some ricer kid in his Acura rsx wanted to rev up. So we went for it. Spanked him in my 12" lifted truck on 37s WITH MY TRAILER AND A LOAD OF TILE. Sorry about your bad luck kid.

#39,724 ·
I need it to snow all over the US. Like last year. I'm in the hospitality industry I need all you snow birds to come down so I can take care of y'all. Good of Ole southern hospitality. So then hopefully I can recuperate from this slow season and get some stuff for my 6.0

#39,725 ·
If I go south I'll be going to Mississippi, I have family there.
Tested out the new u-joints today, 4x4 works like a charm

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#39,726 ·
Yall need to quit with the "S" word.

When you drive a truck and your company expects that product to get delivered no matter what, the white stuff is the last thing you wanna see fall from the sky.

#39,727 ·
#39,728 ·
I love it, except CR drivers don't know how to drive in snow.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
you would think people in Colorado would be able to drive in the snow? yea guess again, we got hit pretty good last week and there was people off the road, some dude in a journey thought he could drive through a 4 foot drift, it was interesting

#39,733 · (Edited by Moderator)
Who else can see what's wrong with this picture? (Taken while trying to start the engine)

#39,736 ·
I do!!!!!!

#39,737 ·
So I am sitting here waiting for the engine to cool down so I can get undereay

#39,738 ·
Underway.... 30 seconds........

#39,739 ·
Better still than it was....ten min ago it was only 250.....

#39,740 ·
^^^^^^look it....5 posts in a row on a popular thread!!!!