LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #59411 of 62765 Old 02-05-2018, 07:19 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 1213 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhatlen View Post
Yea don't get too excited about those awesome Duralast parts lineup with the forever and ever warranty. I bought a fuel pump for our 2003 Tahoe and after close to the pain and suffering my wife endured in childbirth I got finished.

Within a few days I'm hearing this odd sound we never heard before. Yea believe it or not it was coming from the fuel tank. within 3 weeks it was growling like a lion and I had to pull it out. The store said not a problem ill give you another. Which wasn't going to happen so I bought a Delco GM pump and it looked better sounded better works better...............Must be better.

But for your brakes on a rotor in that shape they are fine. Honestly I bet you could grind away a set of brake pads in a month and they would back it. Problem is my time is more valuable then price because I don't want to do it twice.
I agree. I already ordered from 1auto( rotor and pad kit) will be here Wednesday hopefully. But was off today and wanted to go see a Camaro and talk business cuz I was off and will be off tommorrow. I have no problem spending on things that will prevent me from losing time.. Hence mean green bulletproof diesel 150 dollar oil changes and all the other expensive stuff I put on this rig.
Quote:
Hell no your selling that thing. Just make sure to tighten the wheels enough so they don't fall off while you own it.

Homer Simpson
Drove it to go see this beast!
Bagged suspension /cammed /exhaust.
Dude wanted to give me 10 for the excursion I was gonna drop 4 k and owe 4 ($18k)
Later found out it was rebuilt title.
Oh and checked a Hyundai Genesis
Couldn't keep up
Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Excursion 2003 Eddie Bauer 4x2
HidFog Kit 13" 50" led Curved
Kc Stage 2
4 inch Turboback
Egr Gone
58V Fcm
Leveled
33s
Srlxx
Studded Hgs Bulletproof Hd Oil Cooler Etc By Sean Aka Ricmiester at Lox Dce
Blue Spring mod and too much more to mention.

Last edited by darkpassenger; 02-05-2018 at 07:26 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #59412 of 62765 Old 02-05-2018, 07:33 PM
Fuel it up again Dummy

Mentioned: 202 Post(s)
Quoted: 1682 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpassenger View Post
I agree. I already ordered from 1auto( rotor and pad kit) will be here Wednesday hopefully. But was off today and wanted to go see a Camaro and talk business cuz I was off and will be off tommorrow. I have no problem spending on things that will prevent me from losing time.. Hence mean green bulletproof diesel 150 dollar oil changes and all the other expensive stuff I put on this rig. Drove it to go see this beast!
https://youtu.be/wRPdotI8jiU
Bagged suspension /cammed /exhaust.
Dude wanted to give me 10 for the excursion I was gonna drop 4 k and owe 4 ($18k)
Later found out it was rebuilt title.
Oh and checked a Hyundai Genesis
Couldn't keep up
OhhhhNoooo you are Smitten by the draw of a Camaro. I got no problems there of any kind. Those things are fast if its a SS model. Looks like Vette pipes on it. Ok I thought I saw 4 pipes. That thing sounds mean.

I say go for it you only live once. Those Camaros are all kids of bad azz

I could live with that deal. Hell those wheels don't worry about even tightening them. You only have one ride in it left.

2006 F250 LARIAT CCSB 4X4
6.0 Diesel w/80K 6/19

ARP Studs, O-Ringed Heads
Stage I KC Turbo 10V
DC Power 270XP Die Hards
6.4 Starter, BPD Waterpump
FASS 125 Titanium w/Adj. Press Reg
3” CAC Pipes & CSF 7106 I.C.
4” Diamond Eye SS Exh System
W/two 4” SS Diamond Eye mufflers.
IPR Coolant filter w/ Manifold
CAT EC-1 coolant
SCT X4 ECM Rollback & PHP Tunes
100HP Hercules & 65HP Tow Tune
Icon/Deaver Suspension
Toyo M/T 38/15.50/18
1,000lbs or more other crap too

Last edited by mhatlen; 02-05-2018 at 07:38 PM.
post #59413 of 62765 Old 02-05-2018, 07:37 PM
Premium Member

Quote:
OhhhhNoooo you are Smitten by the draw of a Camaro. I got no problems there of any kind. Those things are fast if its a SS model. Looks like Vette pipes on it. Ok I thought I saw 4 pipes. That thing sounds mean.

I say go for it you only live once. Those Camaros are all kids of bad azz
Won't be that one the Ex plus 8k on a rebuilt title is a but much. But I'll keep looking. The Ex is looking sexy dude was ready to hand me the keys 🤣🤣🤣

Kc Stage 2
4 inch Turboback
Egr Gone
58V Fcm
Leveled
33s
Srlxx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #59414 of 62765 Old 02-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by backhoebill View Post
Hey, where did you get the body mounts Chris? For some reason, I cannot seem to find them for my 2011 F450. I bought a set, then heard negative things about Daystar. So they will be on ebay unopened.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bought them straight from @LoxDiesel . I did see on Energy Suspension's site that they were looking for test vehicles for 2008+ superduties for cab mounts, so not sure if they have them in production yet. Sean would probably know though, seeing as how many cabs he lifts on anything Superduty.

Chris... LBCC dirty old XL... studded and deleted, oringed heads, CCV reroute to exhaust on 5" axle dump, Odawg S3r intake, KC S2R, Holder's 190/30s, custom built R/R with 6.7 pump and Fuel lab parts, AFE/CXS intake, BD ypipe and manis, CSF intercooler, Turbosmart BOV. PMF traction bars and steering components..... almost done, I hope.

Sent from a boat in the middle of a swamp....far away from humanity as possible....
post #59415 of 62765 Old 02-06-2018, 04:12 PM
Premium Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 673 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I will also be looking for Some body mounts for a 2008 F250.
@LoxDiesel

2013 F-250 Lariat

Completely stock
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #59416 of 62765 Old 02-06-2018, 04:19 PM
Love all, Trust a Few...

Mentioned: 371 Post(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Six0~Stroker View Post
I will also be looking for Some body mounts for a 2008 F250.
@LoxDiesel

Unfortunately, what I have to do with the 08+ trucks is take 2 6.0 style kits to make one. It’s more $$$ but Energy Suspension has the best mounts hands down.

Dorman does make some rubber ones but they’re expensive.

@loxdce
post #59417 of 62765 Old 02-06-2018, 05:13 PM
Bump To Pass!!

Thanked 1,167 Times in 1,035 Posts
Mentioned: 565 Post(s)
Quoted: 2586 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I liked the Daystar Kevlar ones I had on the 6.4. The only negative I have seen on the Kevlar ones is the "wont center up like factory because the hole is too big" complaint. Never was a problem for me as I just center them all while I set the cab back down and then tighten up. Still have a brand new set up stairs.
post #59418 of 62765 Old 02-06-2018, 05:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
I discovered a noise while cranking. Trying to get post count up so I post video, that rule is dumb

Luke

2006 F-350, CC, 4x4, Longbed. Stock
Blue Spring Upgrade.
post #59419 of 62765 Old 02-06-2018, 11:30 PM
california deplorable

Mentioned: 437 Post(s)
Quoted: 3156 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTL View Post
Today since it was so warm I took a drive to the coast and spent the day at the beach with my son throwing a football and playing in the ocean. Right now I am sooooo glad that I do not have a daughter. We saw 5 girls today parading around in thong bikinis. What is going on? I would never let my daughter (if I had one) run around with her bottom displayed for everyone to see. Am I just old fashioned or what?
Any way back to the truck. Driving up over the hill from Los Gatos to Santa Cruz my exhaust temp hit 1100 so I pushed the “trailering button” and lowered the temp to 950. Ez pz. I noticed my overhead console fuel lie-o-meter is showing better fuel mileage than before, that’s a plus. When I got home I checked my oil level now that I have over 200 miles on it and had a difficult time getting a reading, it is really hard to see the oil on the dipstick when it is still gold! That Amsoil filter really works.
BTL
cruisin the coast sounds nice
and yea my daughter used to get pissed she would have some guy come to pick er up and i would be polishing a broad sword asking exactly what tie he expected to have my daughter home that kind of thing

Quote:
Lol yea you over 50 buzzkill. I’m gonna go ahead and stick with that analogy there soon to be Grampa. Hell yea your old, I know because I think the same thing. Well ok that’s a lie, I like looking at the female butt almost as much today as I did at 20.

The almost description is related to the knowing better at my age. Yea I know it’s only a few different years less than you.
Me I make sure my boys don’t miss it, and as long as they are harassing by eye no harm in pops following Que.

Ok truck, the 1200* is a normal EGT with 175/30 sticks with forced induction from the StageII KC Turbo is spot on. You are pouring more liquor into that engine and more boost to burn it. You bet it will be higher then you ever saw stock. 1400* you can start getting nervous, but 10 second hits at 1200* is fine.

I am with you about glad I have two boys and no girls. But honestly because I’m a boy obviously lol and know exactly what mine are thinking. If there not I work harder on warping them properly. Lol Thank God for the female sex along with the ahhhh never mind.
i still like lookiin but GAWD forbid you have to talk to one
somtimes that is more than i can bear...ya know, its like ...

and I try not to let mine hang out above 1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by backhoebill View Post
My guess would be a glow plug control module. Just be glad you don’t have the $200 gpcm like I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkpassenger View Post
Ok I didn't know that. So I need to buy a torque ratchet?
And you mean the nuts on the rims right?
I just swapped out the pads on one side. Rotor is all warped. Just did it to get by till the ones from 1autocome in. I'll Google how to do it. And make sure I torque

165# and they can come off if you over torque em too
trust me

Quote:
Hell no your selling that thing. Just make sure to tighten the wheels enough so they don't fall off while you own it.

Homer Simpson
man around here an ex is guranteed 20k for a diesel only way you are getting off for less is for a gasser....nobody wants a gasser

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoxDiesel View Post
Unfortunately, what I have to do with the 08+ trucks is take 2 6.0 style kits to make one. It’s more $$$ but Energy Suspension has the best mounts hands down.

Dorman does make some rubber ones but they’re expensive.

wait....did the earth just shift on its axis? dorman are EXPENSIVE????

I like mead
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

early 04 f350 6.0 cclb lariat sr
Bulletproof oil &egr, elc, sct x3, edge CTS, afe intake, blue spring, t-500, MTW stage 2, Vivians looney, 305 x55x20 bfg at ko's, 4 inch cat back, 4"BDS fox shocks and steering stabilizer, tri pilar gauge set, coolant filter, riff raff boots, new headliner, 7 inch touch screen w/back up, new carpet, near whole new interior,

FederalOwnershipRespectfullyDeclined

post #59420 of 62765 Old 02-07-2018, 04:58 AM
Premium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by john galt View Post
cruisin the coast sounds nice
and yea my daughter used to get pissed she would have some guy come to pick er up and i would be polishing a broad sword asking exactly what tie he expected to have my daughter home that kind of thing

i still like lookiin but GAWD forbid you have to talk to one
somtimes that is more than i can bear...ya know, its like ...

and I try not to let mine hang out above 1200

165# and they can come off if you over torque em too
trust me

man around here an ex is guranteed 20k for a diesel only way you are getting off for less is for a gasser....nobody wants a gasser

wait....did the earth just shift on its axis? dorman are EXPENSIVE????
Gotta guy from Montana wants to trade a 2013 Camaro SS with 13 miles for the truck plus some cash. He hasn't told me how much he wants on top. But he seems really interested. He wants to swap to a 4x4 Excursion he has without all the goodies. Sounds kinda to good to be true. 13 k since 2013? But I'd bet they don't drive them that much up there and they are probably worth less up their since they are just summer toys. Gonna hit him up today he wants me to drive half way. Ain't no way I'm doing that.

Kc Stage 2
4 inch Turboback
Egr Gone
58V Fcm
Leveled
33s
Srlxx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode