Good price or over the top? (2005 F-250 $18,800) - Page 2 - Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 13 Old 04-16-2019, 02:38 PM Thread Starter
Powerstroke.org Rookie

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogg2.0 View Post
Heck, if your.looking for one thats been taken care of and will treat you well, im selling mine. Its been oringed with ucf heads, studded, deleted, i did warren injectors, barder turbo, fully built trans etc. Only reason im selling it is im buying a diesel pusher motorhome and no longer need my tow vehicle lol. Give it a look see. Id rather have it go to someone who will enjoy it and have fun with it.... I have videos of it cold starting, driving, hot blowby test, cold blowby test, deltas, idling etc.
Great truck but I'm looking for a short bed. Thanks for the heads up though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcoyner View Post
I'm o k with the price. Be sure you can insure it for that. I had a little scare on my high mileage '05 last year. Insurance paid for the fix (i use the the term fix lightly) but it was an eye opener.

k
Didn't think of that. I just talked with my Insurance company and they said I wouldn't have any problem fully insuring it. Thank you for bringing that to my attention.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 13 Old 04-16-2019, 05:23 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddogg2.0 View Post
Heck, if your.looking for one thats been taken care of and will treat you well, im selling mine. Its been oringed with ucf heads, studded, deleted, i did warren injectors, barder turbo, fully built trans etc. Only reason im selling it is im buying a diesel pusher motorhome and no longer need my tow vehicle lol. Give it a look see. Id rather have it go to someone who will enjoy it and have fun with it.... I have videos of it cold starting, driving, hot blowby test, cold blowby test, deltas, idling etc.

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/...852950966.html
Nice Truck. Where was it when I was looking for one. That is exactly the one I was looking for originally. You should have no trouble getting your price for it.
post #13 of 13 Old 04-16-2019, 06:03 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Thank you, its been an absolute blast. I never planned on getting rid of it but we are considering getting a motorhome, so i wont have a need for it unfortunately.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode